Waist has stretched about an inch total.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:11am in Classic Menswear
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:52am in Marketplace
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 2/7/13 at 1:49pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 - Page 23post #331 of 7055/5/12 at 5:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #332 of 7055/5/12 at 7:38pmpost #333 of 7055/5/12 at 7:42pmpost #334 of 7055/5/12 at 8:22pmpost #335 of 7055/5/12 at 8:25pmpost #336 of 7055/5/12 at 8:28pmpost #337 of 7055/5/12 at 8:45pmpost #338 of 7055/5/12 at 8:47pmW+H prices probably have a lot to do with the activity in this thread. I bet once sales season hits it picks up a lot. The collection for this season has some solid pieces (and definitely some no so solid ones), but they're mostly just basics and at retail it's hard to get excited over any of it.post #339 of 7055/5/12 at 11:38pmpost #340 of 7055/6/12 at 9:58amQuote:
I found the same thing. The W+H are ever so slightly wider in the toe box - just enough that a 43 would actually work. Having said that, I have a 44 and it works fine.post #341 of 7055/6/12 at 11:11amSo dissapointed in my S/S 12 black corded cloth pants. I haven't been on here for a while so I'm sure this has come up - but I washed these on delicate with Woolite dark, and then did a delicate tumble, and they have these white lines running around them now - almost like wrinkled fades. I thought it was residue at first but I washed them twice more and the problem persists. Almost seems like salt or soap residue, which is normal on dark pants, but I think they actually were affected by the wash/dry cycle. The care tag says that it is cool to do this, and though I normally don't dry my nicer clothes I was trying to shrink them ever so slightly. Shouldn't happen.
Anyway, I actually love these pants and want to get the other color ways but I'm worried they can't even stand up to a delicate hand wash cycle with nice cleaning products.post #342 of 7055/6/12 at 11:13ampost #343 of 7055/6/12 at 11:20am
Yes, and it is on the inside and outside. So bizarre. I'm thinking about washing them again with no detergent at all to see if it goes away. Hard to tell if it is soap residue or fading, but that shouldn't have any effect with Woolite Dark anyway. My washing machine is nice and new - hand wash cycle cold/cold/light spin. No good reason this should happen to anything that does not need to be dry cleaned.post #344 of 7055/6/12 at 11:27ampost #345 of 7055/6/12 at 11:37amQuote:
I saw something on page 14 but it looked like a different problem. But yeah, these look like cracks and seem to be fades. I'm wearing these now because they are super comfortable and I don't want them to be a total loss but it looks bad for sure and is literally all over. Probably hard to see unless someone was sitting up close but it is visible enough. These would actually be my go-to summer pants too.
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1520 Active Users (385 Members and 1135 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 seconds ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...