Someone copped the Mountain Parka in size S at Acrimony out from under me :[
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:11am in Classic Menswear
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Buying and Selling
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:52am in Buying and Selling
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 2/7/13 at 1:49pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 - Page 19
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 7054/14/12 at 7:49am
Just purchased Navy Westpoint in size 30 and was wondering about breaking in and stretching. 30 is a tad snug probably should have got the 31 which was slightly loose in the waist. Was swayed by the shop owner who said that I'll see some stretching in the waist. Does that align with everyone's experience? Thanks for your help.post #273 of 7054/14/12 at 9:14ampost #274 of 7054/14/12 at 9:46amI need to know what's up with the Chinos. I want to buy a khaki pair. Two years ago, I bought the Navy and Olive. Both were made in Japan. Now, they're all made in Canada. From the measurements, the inseams seem the same; I think when they first came out, the Canada chinos were shorter in the inseam than the Japan ones.
At Uncle Otis, they say that these Chinos are for Fall Winter12:
At Context, they are SS12:
What's the difference?post #275 of 7054/14/12 at 10:14ampost #276 of 7054/14/12 at 10:39ampost #277 of 7054/14/12 at 12:41pmpost #278 of 7054/14/12 at 12:44pmpost #279 of 7054/14/12 at 1:19pmpost #280 of 7054/14/12 at 1:43pmpost #281 of 7054/14/12 at 2:01pm
As smashwindow correctly identified, pursuant to the North American Free Trade Agreement, Americans do not have to pay import duties on goods manufactured in Canada. The same is true of Canadians buying goods made in USA.
Just make sure that you instruct the shipper to clearly mark the package and invoice as containing goods made in Canada/USA. Customs are generally lazy, and if they can't easily tell where the goods are manufactured, they may just charge you duty on the declared amount and then it will be left to you to fight with customs to get your money back after the fact.post #282 of 7054/14/12 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mazzasan
Just purchased Navy Westpoint in size 30 and was wondering about breaking in and stretching. 30 is a tad snug probably should have got the 31 which was slightly loose in the waist. Was swayed by the shop owner who said that I'll see some stretching in the waist. Does that align with everyone's experience? Thanks for your help.
ya stretches a bit my size 29 measured 31" at beginning, now it's more like almost 32".post #283 of 7054/14/12 at 8:00pmpost #284 of 7054/14/12 at 8:52pm
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 seconds ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 50 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...