Someone copped the Mountain Parka in size S at Acrimony out from under me :[
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:11am in Classic Menswear
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:52am in Marketplace
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 2/7/13 at 1:49pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 - Page 19
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 7054/14/12 at 7:49am
Just purchased Navy Westpoint in size 30 and was wondering about breaking in and stretching. 30 is a tad snug probably should have got the 31 which was slightly loose in the waist. Was swayed by the shop owner who said that I'll see some stretching in the waist. Does that align with everyone's experience? Thanks for your help.post #273 of 7054/14/12 at 9:14ampost #274 of 7054/14/12 at 9:46amI need to know what's up with the Chinos. I want to buy a khaki pair. Two years ago, I bought the Navy and Olive. Both were made in Japan. Now, they're all made in Canada. From the measurements, the inseams seem the same; I think when they first came out, the Canada chinos were shorter in the inseam than the Japan ones.
At Uncle Otis, they say that these Chinos are for Fall Winter12:
At Context, they are SS12:
What's the difference?post #275 of 7054/14/12 at 10:14ampost #276 of 7054/14/12 at 10:39ampost #277 of 7054/14/12 at 12:41pmpost #278 of 7054/14/12 at 12:44pmpost #279 of 7054/14/12 at 1:19pmpost #280 of 7054/14/12 at 1:43pmpost #281 of 7054/14/12 at 2:01pm
As smashwindow correctly identified, pursuant to the North American Free Trade Agreement, Americans do not have to pay import duties on goods manufactured in Canada. The same is true of Canadians buying goods made in USA.
Just make sure that you instruct the shipper to clearly mark the package and invoice as containing goods made in Canada/USA. Customs are generally lazy, and if they can't easily tell where the goods are manufactured, they may just charge you duty on the declared amount and then it will be left to you to fight with customs to get your money back after the fact.post #282 of 7054/14/12 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mazzasan
Just purchased Navy Westpoint in size 30 and was wondering about breaking in and stretching. 30 is a tad snug probably should have got the 31 which was slightly loose in the waist. Was swayed by the shop owner who said that I'll see some stretching in the waist. Does that align with everyone's experience? Thanks for your help.
ya stretches a bit my size 29 measured 31" at beginning, now it's more like almost 32".post #283 of 7054/14/12 at 8:00pmpost #284 of 7054/14/12 at 8:52pm
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Just bought this watch for $800 from Macys. Was it a good buy? just now
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 second ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 11 seconds ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 20 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 40 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...