Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:11am in Classic Menswear
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Buying and Selling
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:52am in Buying and Selling
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 2/7/13 at 1:49pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 - Page 12post #166 of 7052/29/12 at 1:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #167 of 7052/29/12 at 2:33pmNot really a fan since I've never seen anyone but a model pull them off. Tried them on and they were comically oversized - perfect for hipsters I suppose, but OP makes much better styles not associated with a terrible brand. Plus, out of all of the people who claimed to be looking for a pair (which I never understood, they're not rare, you can order them out of the fucking catalog?) I've never seen one on an actual person on either WAYWT (sufu or sf)...but I suppose I may have missed itpost #168 of 7052/29/12 at 10:01pmHi guys,
This from CYC:Quote:as many have seen already, some of the wings+horns fall/winter 2012 collection photos where accidentally released and shared on styleforum.net. We appreciate the eagerness to view and share these photos however we are not yet ready for these photos to be released. we still have some product tweaking to do and not everything is perfect yet. wings+horns will officially release these photos within the next couple months. Until then, if you have saved these images, please refrain from sharing them. We really appreciate your patience and want the collection to perfected before we share what’s to come. thank you,
And a teaser pic:
Well, at least they are now doing what I've always done - blue on blue on blue. With chucks (or chuck-a-likes)post #169 of 7052/29/12 at 11:51pmpost #170 of 7053/1/12 at 6:59ampost #171 of 7053/1/12 at 7:05ampost #172 of 7053/1/12 at 7:05ampost #173 of 7053/1/12 at 7:06ampost #174 of 7053/1/12 at 1:21pmAnyone seen the new 2-pack tees for S/S at a US domestic stockist yet? Also, if anyone has any g2 on when the new mountain parka is going to be released I'd appreciate that. Might have to cop that at retail if its not absurdly priced. Who am i kidding...i bet it will be over $500.
edit - saw Need Supply now has the 2 pack tees up....nice
Edited by slack tide - 3/1/12 at 1:33pmpost #175 of 7053/1/12 at 1:24pmpost #176 of 7053/1/12 at 2:32pmpost #177 of 7053/1/12 at 2:35pmpost #178 of 7053/1/12 at 2:50pmpost #179 of 7053/1/12 at 3:46pmNo, what I meant was that the large moto is sized like a small, or slim medium, especially in comparison to past sweatshirts . I have no idea who would fit into a small. The proportions seem to be off, and I wonder if it is the same with all of the sweatshirts. i have been buying W+H since it was called Spruce, so I have a good frame of reference for the brand.
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1474 Active Users (367 Members and 1107 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 57 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 7 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...