Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Dressing to look taller? Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:11am in Classic Menswear
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Buying and Selling
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:52am in Buying and Selling
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 2/7/13 at 1:49pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 - Page 2post #16 of 7058/24/11 at 11:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 7058/25/11 at 12:37ampost #18 of 7058/25/11 at 12:41ampost #19 of 7058/25/11 at 6:42ampost #20 of 7058/25/11 at 6:52amThread Starter
^This does show more of the design stuff rather than the archive/old standby stuff. For this post, I focused on the key pieces for the season and those that differentiate this season from other wings + horns seasons. Frankly I found it refreshing that they were doing something other than tweaking fleece types and cardigans. It has more personality than s/s 2011.
There's plenty of fleece tops and sweats, too. Keep in mind this is the spring line, so there's not going to be a ton of outerwear, if that's what you're looking for.post #21 of 7058/25/11 at 9:03ampost #22 of 7058/25/11 at 9:31ampost #23 of 7058/25/11 at 10:04amQuote:
I like the cardigan, buttons looks awesomepost #24 of 7051/12/12 at 2:07ampost #25 of 7051/17/12 at 10:02pmpost #26 of 7051/17/12 at 10:15pmpost #27 of 7051/18/12 at 8:27ampost #28 of 7051/18/12 at 8:54ampost #29 of 7051/23/12 at 6:26pm
This jacket probably my favourite piece from the 2012 SS collection. Can't wait to see the other colours being offered. Check out this link for more pictures of some pieces from this upcoming season.
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 minutes ago
- › ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER 13 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 18 minutes ago
- › Wesco Boots! 25 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 minutes ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?