or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Timex Weekender Collection (J Crew Timex Like Watches and $6 Bands)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Timex Weekender Collection (J Crew Timex Like Watches and $6 Bands) - Page 5

post #61 of 112
Found the straps at my local targhetto. They had probably 6 different ones the four below and a neon orange and a single stripped black and grey. $6.99.

700

I also picked up two henleys on sale this week for 10 bucks from the vintage varsity line. I am sure you have seen the commercial of the old man beating the young kid in bocce ball...Anyways cheap, good color way, and they fit slim...did I mention cheap? They also had some pretty cool fleece stuff in that line including a shawl collar cardigan. Yey, for being back to living on student loans...

700
post #62 of 112
I think I know the cardigan you are talking about...every time I see it I'm surprised by how good looking it is. I hate the buttons but that would be easy to change.
post #63 of 112
Anybody remember who was selling those selvage denim watch bands on B&S? I think it was before the switchover to the new system.
post #64 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Anybody remember who was selling those selvage denim watch bands on B&S? I think it was before the switchover to the new system.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/248074/6-8-new-pics-added-custom-selvedge-pattern-nato-straps-18mm-20mm
post #65 of 112
worship.gif

Thanks!

edit:

Ok, maybe not quite as cool as I originally thought; for some reason I thought there was someone selling watch bands (and keychains, I think) made from actual denim.
Edited by notwithit - 9/2/11 at 11:21am
post #66 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by slide13 View Post

I think I know the cardigan you are talking about...every time I see it I'm surprised by how good looking it is. I hate the buttons but that would be easy to change.

Yea the vintage line seems to be the best cheap non-department store line, nice and trim with good color ways. I would have got the hood less pullover sweater but I found one at BR for about the same price on sale. Plus it's thicker.
post #67 of 112
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadough View Post


Yea the vintage line seems to be the best cheap non-department store line, nice and trim with good color ways. I would have got the hood less pullover sweater but I found one at BR for about the same price on sale. Plus it's thicker.

The only problem I have with the Varsity line, One Star, and Mossimo is that most of the items have some polyester in them.
post #68 of 112
Anybody know what width strap fits these guys? I think the choices are 18, 20, or 22 mm.
post #69 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Anybody know what width strap fits these guys? I think the choices are 18, 20, or 22 mm.

20 mm is the consensus.
post #70 of 112
Rad, many thanks.
post #71 of 112
Thread Starter 
I am 100% sure they are 20MM wide.
post #72 of 112
Thread Starter 
Has anyone seen the new Timex bands for sale online?
post #73 of 112
Coupon for free band w/ purchase of watchhere.
post #74 of 112
looks like I will buy the dark face one and get a free strap now :-)
post #75 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post

Coupon for free band w/ purchase of watchhere.

Thanks robbie

I didn't really need another similar looking watch...but I was about to go buy a band. Hopefully they have most options in stock (the last two times I have been to my target, the bands were mostly sold out).

Maybe I can even return the watch afterwards and keep the band for free?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Timex Weekender Collection (J Crew Timex Like Watches and $6 Bands)