Hi, long time lurker...mid 30's in Finance. Try to stay away from fads but always remain in good taste. Learned lots from here. Looking forward to learning more.
Introduce yourself. - Page 280
I am Thomas, 33 and I live in Tokyo. I don't know much about clothing and shoes but I have been interested in high quality dress shoes recently and I found an infinite source of information in this forum. Thank you all for the messages posted until now and I hope I can also bring something after I get some experience.
Hi all, and best wishes for 2016!
I'm a young Belgian lawyer (splitting my time between Brussels and London) working for a major British law firm, mostly doing finance law and m&a. I studied in Belgium, the US (NY) and London, so have been around quite a bit. Mostly interested in classic menswear. Have seen some great things on this forum and look forward to seeing more
Hey stylish people!
I'm a 23 year old guy from England. I have a little design agency here, and I love vintage clothing, fine tailoring in particular. I'm often obsessed with things for about a week (philosophy, spanish food, robots, fell running). I travel a lot, and I'm really interested in anything a little bit out of the ordinary.
I posted a pair of my shoes, in another thread, I love them! So check them out, I hope there will be many more posts to come :-)
Good Evening Gentlemen,
I'm Glenlivet, a 23 year old automobile enthusiast and writer. I'm here to learn a thing or two about style as part of a self improvement binge. I've browsed your forum briefly, and so far I feel a bit out of my element. The terminology totally eludes me, and the concepts are more advanced than I expected, but I look forward to soon being able to understand what on Earth you're all on about.
To new friends,
- I am an early 40's father of four in salt lake city utah.
- I love the outdoors, family and travel.
- I recently realized a desire to simplify my life by enjoying less but incorporating the things I do use of higher quality and comfort.
- What brought me here: allen edmonds had a Christmas sale and I purchased two pairs of long branch wingtip boots. Golden brown and black. They had to make both pair because of my size so I am awaiting the delivery. I came here looking for information on how to care for my investment.
- I hope to find more information on where to find things of quality that are worth what I trade for them.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
"Today is good day to have a good day"
Hi all. I'm samkl, and I just bought my first suit--RLBL navy with a "microcheck" pattern. I too, like Ijaji90109, can't splurge often, but when I can, I like to splurge on high quality things with great materials and craftsmanship. I'm new to this scene, so I'm eager to learn all I can!