or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 39

post #571 of 1493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoldyBiscuit View Post

Looking forward to this!


Is there any store in London that stocks Equus products, Charlie?

At the moment we only sell direct so I'm afraid not, no. Ive always preferred for us to deal direct with our customers so we can make sure you get exactly what you want. We are slowly getting our heads round the idea we need some international/major city distributers so people can see our work first hand in the flesh and to help us spread the message a bit further (such as it is!), so in a year or two there probably will be though. In the meantime we send leather samples all around the world for free so if you'd like to see some of our leathers just let me know and we'll put some in the post, I'm also more than happy to help with sizes, buckles, etc etc

Hope that helps!

Charlie
post #572 of 1493
Thread Starter 
Hi All,

The dark brown suede has jus arrived, photos soon! In the meantime as ever if anyone would like a sample just let me know and we'll get them in the post asap

Charlie
post #573 of 1493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Hi All,

The dark brown suede has jus arrived, photos soon! In the meantime as ever if anyone would like a sample just let me know and we'll get them in the post asap

Charlie

Some quick photos - not the best, suede is very hard to photograph well - better pictures in due course

The suede belts are here








Samples of both colours are on their way or will be shortly to all who asked for them

Charlie
post #574 of 1493
Charlie I'm interested in buying a belt from you, the commitment you show to your customers by virtue of your posts in this thread is very pleasing.

Could you please suggest a buckle that looks similar to this?

http://www.meermin.es/fotos/articulos/373_big.jpg

Something silver, and dead simple is my preference.
post #575 of 1493

1.25" Belts in Black, Dark Havanna, Australian Nut and Burgundy. Hardware is satin stainless steel.

 

post #576 of 1493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post

1.25" Belts in Black, Dark Havanna, Australian Nut and Burgundy. Hardware is satin stainless steel.



Great photo :-)
post #577 of 1493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0nt View Post

Charlie I'm interested in buying a belt from you, the commitment you show to your customers by virtue of your posts in this thread is very pleasing.

Could you please suggest a buckle that looks similar to this?

http://www.meermin.es/fotos/articulos/373_big.jpg

Something silver, and dead simple is my preference.

That buckle is very close to our West End. In bright white like that we have Pewter and normally Stainless Steel but they are out of stock at the moment. We also have solid Nickel and Brass in a yellow/white and a gold colour respectively. You cant really go wrong with this style of buckle, its simple, elegant and goes with more or less anything. I have Nickel West Ends on all my belts

You can see the belt here

I hope that helps!

Charlie
post #578 of 1493
I bought your burgundy belt. It looks more like dark brown especially in the office with low light. This burgundy hue lacks of red.
post #579 of 1493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_sulks View Post

I bought your burgundy belt. It looks more like dark brown especially in the office with low light. This burgundy hue lacks of red.

It does, I agree. We make specific note in the leather colours page that it isnt an oxblood colour and try to photograph it as accurately as possible. We carry the colour because it is a nice rich shade and that matches Horween #8 shell rather well. If I could get an Oxblood colour we'd sell that as well, particularly in the UK where Oxblood is more popular. For anyone trying to get an exact colour I always encourage people to have some samples that we send free anywhere in the world. Sorry if it wasnt exactly the shade you were expecting, we do our best to represent all the colours fairly

Charlie
post #580 of 1493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

It does, I agree. We make specific note in the leather colours page that it isnt an oxblood colour and try to photograph it as accurately as possible. We carry the colour because it is a nice rich shade and that matches Horween #8 shell rather well. If I could get an Oxblood colour we'd sell that as well, particularly in the UK where Oxblood is more popular. For anyone trying to get an exact colour I always encourage people to have some samples that we send free anywhere in the world. Sorry if it wasnt exactly the shade you were expecting, we do our best to represent all the colours fairly

Charlie

I went with that shade specifically for its versatility. Per my earlier post, it works with Alden Color 8, AE burgundy shell and just as well with the dark brown calf, cigar shell, etc. It can be used with virtually everything I wear. It is the "One" belt.
post #581 of 1493
Is there also going to be a snuff suede belt?
post #582 of 1493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

Is there also going to be a snuff suede belt?

Hi Winston,

I hope so - there seems to be some confusion at source as to wether its available though so I'm not sure yet. I'll keep the forum updated though!

Charlie
post #583 of 1493
Thread Starter 
Hello everyone - Dawn here.

There are some amazing photographs here that our customers have taken of our belts. I wondered if joiji, patrick_b, taxgenius and nicetohave would mind if I put their pictures on our Facebook page?
post #584 of 1493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Hello everyone - Dawn here.

There are some amazing photographs here that our customers have taken of our belts. I wondered if joiji, patrick_b, taxgenius and nicetohave would mind if I put their pictures on our Facebook page?

 

Welcome to use mine. 

post #585 of 1493
Please feel free to use mine as well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread