Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I am a better stylist than Kyle/Conceptual @est, and here, I'll show that it's true... Last post on 6/4/15 at 4:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Parabellum- Free- Range American Bison Last post on 10/6/15 at 11:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Yesterday at 2:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 11/2/15 at 3:01am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27
Styleforum Top Picks
X-post from recent purchases but this is probably where this needs to go
Hey guys heres my contribution to the thread today:
Great communication, excellent packaging and great quality product. West end in 1.25" stainless steel in British Racing Green, Midnight Navy, and Dark Havanna.
I cant wait to wear one tomorrow decisions decisions....
At this immediate time, I want two belts. If I am pleased, other orders will be placed.
The two I want now are navy blue in color - medium dark navy blue; not too close to black and not to close to flaming blue, but more dark than medium blue.
One belt is for dress purposes and can range from fine leather to more exotic skins. This belt requires a "designed" buckle - refined and stylish, preferably a combination of polished steel and brass coloring - not just a rectangular, one-color buckle. The other is for casual wear. This could be a slightly more "substantial" belt (in thickness and width [1-3/8" - 1-1/2"), maybe with a laced or braided pattern, a sticheching of some sort, or embossed/tooled surface - not just a flat surface (however, if the edging is substantially decorative, the middle can be flat-padded). It could also be plain leather that has one or two edge creases with/without dark blue stitching. This belt can have a more sturdy, less designer buckle of polished steel.
I need the belts to have a center-hole dimension of 49" from the terminal end of the buckle (size 48-50").
I want the belts to be delivered by the end of the year.
Please contact me by email ---------------------- to discuss.
Karl A. Rose
Your Bakers belts are partially done on my work bench at the moment - we had a family funeral yesterday so running a little behind but all three will be done next week for you. I'll let you know when they're on the way though
So my belts arrived. I was worried they were a tad too short, but actually even though I don't hit the middle hole exactly (my fault), the fit is superb.
Beautifully wrapped with a note.
One in black Sedgewicks, one in Bakers aus nut
The Bakers on.
Both 1.25" and with pewter West End.
- Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 seconds ago
- › COMMON PROJECTS ORIGINAL ACHILLES MID - SIZE 42 - BLACK GRAIN LEATHER 58 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories