Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I am a better stylist than Kyle/Conceptual @est, and here, I'll show that it's true... Last post on 6/4/15 at 4:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Parabellum- Free- Range American Bison Last post on 10/6/15 at 11:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Yesterday at 1:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27
Styleforum Top Picks
X-post from recent purchases but this is probably where this needs to go
Hey guys heres my contribution to the thread today:
Great communication, excellent packaging and great quality product. West end in 1.25" stainless steel in British Racing Green, Midnight Navy, and Dark Havanna.
I cant wait to wear one tomorrow decisions decisions....
At this immediate time, I want two belts. If I am pleased, other orders will be placed.
The two I want now are navy blue in color - medium dark navy blue; not too close to black and not to close to flaming blue, but more dark than medium blue.
One belt is for dress purposes and can range from fine leather to more exotic skins. This belt requires a "designed" buckle - refined and stylish, preferably a combination of polished steel and brass coloring - not just a rectangular, one-color buckle. The other is for casual wear. This could be a slightly more "substantial" belt (in thickness and width [1-3/8" - 1-1/2"), maybe with a laced or braided pattern, a sticheching of some sort, or embossed/tooled surface - not just a flat surface (however, if the edging is substantially decorative, the middle can be flat-padded). It could also be plain leather that has one or two edge creases with/without dark blue stitching. This belt can have a more sturdy, less designer buckle of polished steel.
I need the belts to have a center-hole dimension of 49" from the terminal end of the buckle (size 48-50").
I want the belts to be delivered by the end of the year.
Please contact me by email ---------------------- to discuss.
Karl A. Rose
Your Bakers belts are partially done on my work bench at the moment - we had a family funeral yesterday so running a little behind but all three will be done next week for you. I'll let you know when they're on the way though
So my belts arrived. I was worried they were a tad too short, but actually even though I don't hit the middle hole exactly (my fault), the fit is superb.
Beautifully wrapped with a note.
One in black Sedgewicks, one in Bakers aus nut
The Bakers on.
Both 1.25" and with pewter West End.
- Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 seconds ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Wing Tip Boots, Commando Soles, Barrie Last, Size 7 9 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 37 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › SCAMMER ALERT, Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...