Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I am a better stylist than Kyle/Conceptual @est, and here, I'll show that it's true... Last post on 6/4/15 at 4:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Parabellum- Free- Range American Bison Last post on 10/6/15 at 11:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Today at 6:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27
X-post from recent purchases but this is probably where this needs to go
Hey guys heres my contribution to the thread today:
Great communication, excellent packaging and great quality product. West end in 1.25" stainless steel in British Racing Green, Midnight Navy, and Dark Havanna.
I cant wait to wear one tomorrow decisions decisions....
At this immediate time, I want two belts. If I am pleased, other orders will be placed.
The two I want now are navy blue in color - medium dark navy blue; not too close to black and not to close to flaming blue, but more dark than medium blue.
One belt is for dress purposes and can range from fine leather to more exotic skins. This belt requires a "designed" buckle - refined and stylish, preferably a combination of polished steel and brass coloring - not just a rectangular, one-color buckle. The other is for casual wear. This could be a slightly more "substantial" belt (in thickness and width [1-3/8" - 1-1/2"), maybe with a laced or braided pattern, a sticheching of some sort, or embossed/tooled surface - not just a flat surface (however, if the edging is substantially decorative, the middle can be flat-padded). It could also be plain leather that has one or two edge creases with/without dark blue stitching. This belt can have a more sturdy, less designer buckle of polished steel.
I need the belts to have a center-hole dimension of 49" from the terminal end of the buckle (size 48-50").
I want the belts to be delivered by the end of the year.
Please contact me by email ---------------------- to discuss.
Karl A. Rose
Your Bakers belts are partially done on my work bench at the moment - we had a family funeral yesterday so running a little behind but all three will be done next week for you. I'll let you know when they're on the way though
So my belts arrived. I was worried they were a tad too short, but actually even though I don't hit the middle hole exactly (my fault), the fit is superb.
Beautifully wrapped with a note.
One in black Sedgewicks, one in Bakers aus nut
The Bakers on.
Both 1.25" and with pewter West End.
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Isaia & Ermengildo Zegna Blazers Size 40 MUST SEE 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Black Label Peacoat - size Medium 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › CHICAGO SF MEETUP? 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding