or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 26

post #376 of 1606
Thread Starter 
Hi All,

Just so people know, these are our last order dates for Christmas - we've just emailed everyone on our mailing list as well

UK Customers:
1st December: First Class Recorded

International Airmail Signed:
18th November:
Western Europe

15th November:
USA/Canada/Eastern Europe

11th November:
Rest of World

Charlie
post #377 of 1606
very well equipped! I wonder which will be your favorite in a year's wear?
post #378 of 1606
Just recieved my belt. One quick question. How do I clean my belt?
post #379 of 1606
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iVoRy View Post

Just recieved my belt. One quick question. How do I clean my belt?

Hi Ivory,

Generally just a soft cloth when the belts are new/newish will have them looking as good as new. As the belts get older a leather feed/conditioner will help them age well, we sell one specifically designed for the leather but there are several good ones around that will do the job.

I hope that help,

Charlie
post #380 of 1606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Hi Ivory,
Generally just a soft cloth when the belts are new/newish will have them looking as good as new. As the belts get older a leather feed/conditioner will help them age well, we sell one specifically designed for the leather but there are several good ones around that will do the job.
I hope that help,
Charlie

Charlie,

I have worn my dark havanna belt 3 times in a row. I F*CKING LOVE THAT BELT

British Racing Green tomorrow icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Justin
post #381 of 1606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Hi Ivory,
Generally just a soft cloth when the belts are new/newish will have them looking as good as new. As the belts get older a leather feed/conditioner will help them age well, we sell one specifically designed for the leather but there are several good ones around that will do the job.
I hope that help,
Charlie

I have one of your belts along with the conditioner and I'm curious about when you should start conditioning the belt? Right from the start or only after some wear?
post #382 of 1606
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Charlie,
I have worn my dark havanna belt 3 times in a row. I F*CKING LOVE THAT BELT
British Racing Green tomorrow icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Justin

:-) We've done our job then! Glad you like them!

Charlie
post #383 of 1606
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd I/O View Post

I have one of your belts along with the conditioner and I'm curious about when you should start conditioning the belt? Right from the start or only after some wear?

Personally I think when the belt starts to feel dry. When they are new the leather should feel well nourished and look a little waxy, at that stage I think they are best left alone. As time goes by, depending on the conditions the belt experiences, the specific bit of leather and how much wear it gets you'll find the leather starts to feel dryer to the touch and thats the point I'd apply the leather feed. If you feel the leather needs to be softer or more flexible at any point though then the feed will help at any point.

I hope that helps at least a little!

Charlie
post #384 of 1606
When will you have the Fillis 1 1/4" width back in stock as the word "temporarily" in the below statement get's to be a more permanent status....

"The Fillis is temporarily unavailable in 1 1/4" width - why not try the 1 1/8"?"
post #385 of 1606
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 888style View Post

When will you have the Fillis 1 1/4" width back in stock as the word "temporarily" in the below statement get's to be a more permanent status....
"The Fillis is temporarily unavailable in 1 1/4" width - why not try the 1 1/8"?"

Yeah, thats been there for a while now hasnt it...

I've been promised more of the 1 1/4 buckles several times now, I'll give the suppliers one more go and then I think we'll declare the 1 1/4" officially no more. I'll post here if we do get them, I dont think we will though..

Charlie
post #386 of 1606
Can't wait to get my Australian Nut Winchester Quick Release and London Tan West End Roller. biggrin.gif
post #387 of 1606

Ordered a Westfield in black in Sedgewick and a Westfield in Australian Nut in Bakers, both with polished pewter buckles in 1.25" width. Can't wait, Charlie was very helpful in answering my questions and based on what I've seen on this thread I'm sure I'll be very happy!

post #388 of 1606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff View Post

Australian Nut Winchester Quick Release

this makes me sad. how's that forum special coming along Charlie?
post #389 of 1606
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

this makes me sad. how's that forum special coming along Charlie?

No progress still, but we have lots of the 1 1/4 Brass Quick Release if you'd like one of them instead though wink.gif
post #390 of 1606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

No progress still, but we have lots of the 1 1/4 Brass Quick Release if you'd like one of them instead though wink.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread