or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 183

post #2731 of 2739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

It is a definitley different colour in my opinion, yes

Actually having compared the hazel and the Baker LT side by side I gotta say the hazel is a very elegant underrated color. IMO it is the perfect light brown for any occassion compared with the more casual LT. A perfect match with the Stratfield:

post #2732 of 2739
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riva View Post

Actually having compared the hazel and the Baker LT side by side I gotta say the hazel is a very elegant underrated color. IMO it is the perfect light brown for any occassion compared with the more casual LT. A perfect match with the Stratfield:


I'd agree, it's a lovely warm shade, one of my favorites
post #2733 of 2739
Thread Starter 
Hi Guys,

Popping in again to apologise for the lack of posts from us, we're all flat ou getting orders done for Christmas!

In the meantime, heres a short film we made exploring our equestrian background at the end of the summer that we've just completed you all might enjoy.


Charlie
post #2734 of 2739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Hi Guys,

Popping in again to apologise for the lack of posts from us, we're all flat ou getting orders done for Christmas!

In the meantime, heres a short film we made exploring our equestrian background at the end of the summer that we've just completed you all might enjoy.


Charlie

love this film charlie
post #2735 of 2739
Thread Starter 
Thank
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

love this film charlie

Thank you!
post #2736 of 2739


Just to show the beauty and versatility of the Stratfield buckle. The strap itself is a black shell cordovan with chalk effect finish.
post #2737 of 2739
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riva View Post





Just to show the beauty and versatility of the Stratfield buckle. The strap itself is a black shell cordovan with chalk effect finish.

Looks good! I havent seen one of the buckles on somone elses strap, we originally designed the straps to interchange with the H buckles, hadn't thought about the fact the interchangeability therefore works the other way as well!
post #2738 of 2739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Looks good! I havent seen one of the buckles on somone elses strap, we originally designed the straps to interchange with the H buckles, hadn't thought about the fact the interchangeability therefore works the other way as well!

H buckles are 32mm though. So I have a set of custom croc straps for H buckles aside from the Stratfield buckles'.
post #2739 of 2739
Hey guys. A couple of questions if some forum members would chime in.

1. When ordering a Bakers belt, the last option stated 'extra running keeper'. Just clarifying that this does mean a 2nd keeper in addition to the first one correct?

2. I'm planning on wearing this solely with denim. Is there any real difference between stainless vs nickel? I'm going with a satin finish. Trying to determine if people think the nickel is worth the price upcharge?

Thanks!
Edited by dmash - Today at 3:13 am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread