Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- I am a better stylist than Kyle/Conceptual @est, and here, I'll show that it's true... Last post on 6/4/15 at 4:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Parabellum- Free- Range American Bison Last post on 10/6/15 at 11:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Today at 6:07 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 175
Anyways mathematics lessons aside
I did just place place an order for one of Bakers of Colyton Belts.
With all the discounts and reasonable shipping it came out to less than 100USD.
I honestly did not realize how much of value these are esp with the exchange rate.
Should also be on the list for a damascus buckle so expect more orders from me Charlie :-)
You are on the list! We'll get them photographed next week
Many thanks for the order, much appreciated!
Exchange rate is awful, even bearing mind your house prices are much better than ours not a great time to convert £ savings into $ housing! A nice ranch in Montana would be rather nice though!
Maybe post Brexit but currently no, you'll import sales/VA Tax free from France for now.
USA has always had a good deal with low taxation (and consumer rights) but its increasing with globalisation and in particular a tanking pound.
There is a difference but VAT is Net Price + 20% or more easily put Net Price x 1.2 and so to get back to Net Price is easiest to do Gross Price / 1.2 otherwise its Gross Price x 0.8333333333333
Gross Price x 0.8 would be reducing the gross price by 20% and 20% of the Gross Price is greater than 20% of the Net Price
Beautiful video on your website that is tempting me: http://www.equusleather.co.uk/belts/lined-and-raised-belts.html
Well, we aim to tempt :-)
Glad you like it - we make the films in part to explain a process we love, in part to promote the craft, and of course in part to tempt! The next one is in the works right now, they take a lot of work to go from idea to reality and our guys that produce them put in a huge amount of hours behind the scenes turning the raw footage into something useful
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 57 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 13 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 24 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafè Wholecut in Black Calf UK 6 BNIB 25 minutes ago
- › Cordings of piccadilly 36 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...