or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 171

post #2551 of 2749
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

did you get the damascus style buckles yet?

We havent recieved the batch of Damascus buckles that are currently being made, no. I'll let everyone know when they are here, but Im happy to take reservations

Charlie
post #2552 of 2749
Thread Starter 
Hi Guys,

We've just made the next in our series of films from inside the workshop, this one is showing the design and making of our Lloyd Coat Wallet. I hope you guys enjoy it.



We also have it up on YouTube if anyone cant get to Vimeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auyhZ6PW5rk

Charlie
post #2553 of 2749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

We havent recieved the batch of Damascus buckles that are currently being made, no. I'll let everyone know when they are here, but Im happy to take reservations

Charlie

Please share with us the styles of the buckles being made and the pricing. Interested in reserving depending on anticipated date of arrival.
post #2554 of 2749
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Please share with us the styles of the buckles being made and the pricing. Interested in reserving depending on anticipated date of arrival.

This is the design of the next batch to arrive

http://www.equusleather.co.uk/belts/special-edition-belts/damascus-belt.html

More designs in the pipeline, but this is the only current extant one

ETA a few weeks - very difficult to be sure with these though
post #2555 of 2749
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Please share with us the styles of the buckles being made and the pricing. Interested in reserving depending on anticipated date of arrival.

+1

Also can the belt be made with the Annonay or baranil calf? Thats not one of the options on your website but I woould like to if an option.

Would be interested in the buckle irregardless of the answer to the above.
It can match my kitchen knives :-)
post #2556 of 2749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

This is the design of the next batch to arrive

http://www.equusleather.co.uk/belts/special-edition-belts/damascus-belt.html

More designs in the pipeline, but this is the only current extant one

ETA a few weeks - very difficult to be sure with these though

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

+1

Also can the belt be made with the Annonay or baranil calf? Thats not one of the options on your website but I woould like to if an option.

Would be interested in the buckle irregardless of the answer to the above.
It can match my kitchen knives :-)

Just to be clear, it appears the damascus buckle and belt are 240 pounds together. Is there an option to add on either the annonay or baranil calf as an upcharge as mentioned?
post #2557 of 2749
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

+1

Also can the belt be made with the Annonay or baranil calf? Thats not one of the options on your website but I woould like to if an option.

Would be interested in the buckle irregardless of the answer to the above.
It can match my kitchen knives :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


Just to be clear, it appears the damascus buckle and belt are 240 pounds together. Is there an option to add on either the annonay or baranil calf as an upcharge as mentioned?

Absolutely - there are various photos about of exactly this configuration including this one in Barenia for example. If it can be made with a good outcome custom is always possible. The buckle adds something like £140 to the cost of the underlying belt (to be finalised depending on exchange rates when they're ready)

post #2558 of 2749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post


Absolutely - there are various photos about of exactly this configuration including this one in Barenia for example. If it can be made with a good outcome custom is always possible. The buckle adds something like £140 to the cost of the underlying belt (to be finalised depending on exchange rates when they're ready)


The barenia is also quite nice.
So how do we reserve one of these buckles?
post #2559 of 2749
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

The barenia is also quite nice.
So how do we reserve one of these buckles?

Just let me know you'd like to - we'll put a placeholder in the queue so you have a buckle reserved and we can revisit the order when the buckles have arrived
post #2560 of 2749
+1, would like one damascus buckle reserved. I think to match it with black baranil. Thoughts?
post #2561 of 2749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Just let me know you'd like to - we'll put a placeholder in the queue so you have a buckle reserved and we can revisit the order when the buckles have arrived
Ok PM sent. I was also thinking of maybe the black baranil, maybe one of the darker brown annonays.
post #2562 of 2749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Hi Guys,

We've just made the next in our series of films from inside the workshop, this one is showing the design and making of our Lloyd Coat Wallet. I hope you guys enjoy it.



We also have it up on YouTube if anyone cant get to Vimeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auyhZ6PW5rk

Charlie
Great video, Charlie, and a beautiful coat pocket wallet; you are a wonderful artisan!
post #2563 of 2749
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Ok PM sent. I was also thinking of maybe the black baranil, maybe one of the darker brown annonays.

photos of the annonays options and make up?

Charlie - zonta leather - thoughts? do you use this italian leather ever?
post #2564 of 2749
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

+1, would like one damascus buckle reserved. I think to match it with black baranil. Thoughts?

Good combo, if quite dark. The etched areas are also dark grey. As long as thats the look you're going for it absolutely will work. Im tempted to suggest dark grey stitching

I'll put a placeholder in the queue for you
post #2565 of 2749
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Ok PM sent. I was also thinking of maybe the black baranil, maybe one of the darker brown annonays.

Placeholder also created! All those leather will work well - just a matter of narrowing the colour pallete down
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread