or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 170

post #2536 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Glad you like it :-)

Prices for the alligator stuff can vary and are certainly reassuringly expensive, we only buy the best skins, but we try to keep them as sensible as possible and for transparency are all published on the website

I echo the quality of the gator. My card case is absolutely gorgeous. Perfect color, craftsmanship is amazing just like all the products from Charlie and Dawn.
post #2537 of 2755
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I echo the quality of the gator. My card case is absolutely gorgeous. Perfect color, craftsmanship is amazing just like all the products from Charlie and Dawn.

Thanks Justin :-)
post #2538 of 2755
Thread Starter 
The observant amongst you will have noticed the £ is currently in freefall - there hasnt been a cheaper time for you guys outside the UK to buy from us since the 1980s, please do prove there is a silver lining in every cloud and take advantage! I can only assume the same will apply to any of the vendors here who price in £ - great time not to be a Brit..

Charlie
post #2539 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

The observant amongst you will have noticed the £ is currently in freefall - there hasnt been a cheaper time for you guys outside the UK to buy from us since the 1980s, please do prove there is a silver lining in every cloud and take advantage! I can only assume the same will apply to any of the vendors here who price in £ - great time not to be a Brit..

Charlie


If ordering from the EU, would the price be VAT free? or is this too soon? :stirpot:

post #2540 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanchri View Post


If ordering from the EU, would the price be VAT free? or is this too soon? stirpot.gif

LOL
post #2541 of 2755
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanchri View Post


If ordering from the EU, would the price be VAT free? or is this too soon? stirpot.gif

Too soon both for the VAT and the joke :-)
post #2542 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

The observant amongst you will have noticed the £ is currently in freefall - there hasnt been a cheaper time for you guys outside the UK to buy from us since the 1980s, please do prove there is a silver lining in every cloud and take advantage! I can only assume the same will apply to any of the vendors here who price in £ - great time not to be a Brit..

Charlie

 

Well, I'm sorry to hear about the pound troubles, but I decided to add belts #4 & 5 from you guys to my collection!  Always enjoy your work guys!

post #2543 of 2755
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroaker View Post

Well, I'm sorry to hear about the pound troubles, but I decided to add belts #4 & 5 from you guys to my collection!  Always enjoy your work guys!

Thank you, much appreciated! The collapse in the pound makes the leather we import from Europe more expensive, but its also a great opportunity for you guys, so its both a good and a bad thing. I cant see the silver lining in the political stuff at the moment though to be honest. We have European staff members, we import a lot of our materials and tools from France and it just seems inexplicable people think this is a good idea - its just deliberately voting ourselves into a recession. End of the political rant!
post #2544 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post


Too soon both for the VAT and the joke :-)


Sorry but couldn't resist.

I've actually stayed up last night to watch the votes be counted. Tough to understand how "Leave" got so many votes. Even harder to understand how the old population, which hasn't got much time left, is allowed to decide the future of the young and future generations. 

post #2545 of 2755
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanchri View Post


Sorry but couldn't resist.
I've actually stayed up last night to watch the votes be counted. Tough to understand how "Leave" got so many votes. Even harder to understand how the old population, which hasn't got much time left, is allowed to decide the future of the young and future generations. 

Quite!
post #2546 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanchri View Post
 


If ordering from the EU, would the price be VAT free? or is this too soon? :stirpot:

Sorry to laugh but literally spit my coffee everywhere. 

 

Charlie, I have a few things I was going to go cheap on :embar:, but I think I'll order from you now instead. How's progress on the timascus? 

post #2547 of 2755
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanchri View Post


Sorry but couldn't resist.
I've actually stayed up last night to watch the votes be counted. Tough to understand how "Leave" got so many votes. Even harder to understand how the old population, which hasn't got much time left, is allowed to decide the future of the young and future generations. 

Quite!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post

Sorry to laugh but literally spit my coffee everywhere. 

Charlie, I have a few things I was going to go cheap on shog%5B1%5D.gif, but I think I'll order from you now instead. How's progress on the timascus? 

No Timascus yet! That is a Brit/US project so no EU implications and I cant blame the Bexiteirs, just slow Brits (both me as designer and my CAD guy!) holding it up! Happy to help with anything else though!
post #2548 of 2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post


No Timascus yet! That is a Brit/US project so no EU implications and I cant blame the Bexiteirs, just slow Brits (both me as designer and my CAD guy!) holding it up! Happy to help with anything else though!

Is there such a thing as a fast brit ;)? 

 

Coming from NYC London was a bit of a shock. What do you mean you don't bring the bill when I'm still eating? Why not eat and walk? 

 

Will snag a watch strap, another Ruthenium buckle and maybe belt with it. 

post #2549 of 2755
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post

Is there such a thing as a fast brit wink.gif

Coming from NYC London was a bit of a shock. What do you mean you don't bring the bill when I'm still eating? Why not eat and walk? 

Will snag a watch strap, another Ruthenium buckle and maybe belt with it. 

We like dignity, not haste :-)

Take a look at the Baranil, I think you'll like it
post #2550 of 2755
did you get the damascus style buckles yet?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread