or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 145

post #2161 of 2743
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post

Unbelievable video...  Gives me a new appreciation for belts and what you guys do.     

Many thanks :-)
post #2162 of 2743
Just had a chance to watch the videos and I'll say the same as others --- gives me an appreciation for what you guys do and how you do it. And pretty much guarantees that I'll get a L&R belt at some point.
post #2163 of 2743
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post

Just had a chance to watch the videos and I'll say the same as others --- gives me an appreciation for what you guys do and how you do it. And pretty much guarantees that I'll get a L&R belt at some point.

:-)

Really appreciate the good feedback guys. I'll be passing it on to the film making team in a few moments, Im sure they'll appreciate it too. A lot of the point of the films was to illustrate the process and what goes in to somthing that is handmade so its really nice we seem to have achieved that

Charlie
post #2164 of 2743
Great videos....will be measuring my belts at home to determine size. Do you have the chocolate and tobacco suede in stock? Thank you!
post #2165 of 2743
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

Great videos....will be measuring my belts at home to determine size. Do you have the chocolate and tobacco suede in stock? Thank you!

Glad you like them!

We have both the suede colours in stock, though not a lot of the Chocolate. Its a UK leather so there shouldn't be much of a delay getting more, at least we havent had problems so far!

Charlie
post #2166 of 2743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Glad you like them!

We have both the suede colours in stock, though not a lot of the Chocolate. Its a UK leather so there shouldn't be much of a delay getting more, at least we havent had problems so far!

Charlie

Thanks Charlie.
post #2167 of 2743
Thread Starter 
Hi Guys,

I thought Id share a few photos - a bit more SW&D than normal for us, this is a photo shoot by GQ Germany from last month, modelled by Jon Kortajarena, styled by Manuela Hainz and shot by Matthew Brooks. The belt in question is a Mornington that has been artfully distressed.







Charlie
post #2168 of 2743
Ordered my first belt and have my eyes on several others. I ordered the Cirencester Suede Belt in chocolate brown. Maybe I should have asked before buying but what's the difference between the Cirencester and Cowdray Suede Belts? I prefer the dressier of the two to be worn with flannel pants, chinos and jeans this fall/winter.
post #2169 of 2743
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

Ordered my first belt and have my eyes on several others. I ordered the Cirencester Suede Belt in chocolate brown. Maybe I should have asked before buying but what's the difference between the Cirencester and Cowdray Suede Belts? I prefer the dressier of the two to be worn with flannel pants, chinos and jeans this fall/winter.

Great :-)

The only difference between the two styles is the buckle, the Cirencester has the West End Roller which I think is a little more casual because of the Roller and the Cowdray has the West End. No problem to swap if you'd like to? Drop me P and we'll sort it out if so

Charlie
post #2170 of 2743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus Leather View Post

Great :-)

The only difference between the two styles is the buckle, the Cirencester has the West End Roller which I think is a little more casual because of the Roller and the Cowdray has the West End. No problem to swap if you'd like to? Drop me P and we'll sort it out if so

Charlie

Yes, I would like to switch the two so long as the buckle has a satin finish. PM sent Charlie!

Thank you
post #2171 of 2743
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

Yes, I would like to switch the two so long as the buckle has a satin finish. PM sent Charlie!

Thank you

Done!

Charlie
post #2172 of 2743
Charlie, is the lining in the L&R video hazel? Thanks
post #2173 of 2743
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post

Charlie, is the lining in the L&R video hazel? Thanks

Hi Lance,

Its Oxford Tan in the film, its a contrast colour we use a lot with Australian Nut and Dark Havanna - not too much and not too little. Hazel would work as well though.





Hope that helps!

Charlie
post #2174 of 2743
Thanks for your reply, Charlie; I'll have to request a few samples. Which color linings do you like with a hazel L&R?
post #2175 of 2743
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post

Thanks for your reply, Charlie; I'll have to request a few samples. Which color linings do you like with a hazel L&R?

I think the best lining for Hazel is probably Hazel actually. Its such a lovely colour you nearly spoil it by mixing it with somthing else. Just my opinion of course though!

Charlie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread