or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Questions about the new Buying and Selling Classified questions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Questions about the new Buying and Selling Classified questions - Page 5

post #61 of 314

New member/former lurker here. Made payment for a 2-day bumper membership but I am still unable to post in the classifieds section. Is there something else (an activation email for instance) I'm missing?

post #62 of 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkivie View Post

New member/former lurker here. Made payment for a 2-day bumper membership but I am still unable to post in the classifieds section. Is there something else (an activation email for instance) I'm missing?


Welcome to SF! I think your ability to post in the classified section may be constrained by the fact that you're a new member, and paying for a 2-day bumper membership may not trump that limitation. Fok or j will be along in a while to give you a more definitive answer. For me, the bumping privileges have been activating instantly upon payment (through Paypal)
post #63 of 314
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkivie View Post

New member/former lurker here. Made payment for a 2-day bumper membership but I am still unable to post in the classifieds section. Is there something else (an activation email for instance) I'm missing?


No, you should be activated. Cheers,

Fok.

Actually, I see the issue, which is that your membership actually ran out before you attempted to post a thread. Please note that all premium memberships have expiry dates. I'll try to give you back that membership manually.

Cheers,

Fok.

Done. You have until the 21st to post and bump. Enjoy.
post #64 of 314

Works great now. Thanks, Fok!

post #65 of 314
I just posted 2 new FS threads spam[1].gif and when I went to pay for the premium seller upgrades, the listing did not show the option for the $7, 15 day plan. However, when I redirected to the paypal payment to Huddler, it was there. Someone just has to add it to the viewable options from the link in the "rules".

There should be a more prominent place for the fee structure and direct link to upgrade too, IMO.
post #66 of 314
Also, when I added tags, my ship to anywhere location got screwed up. Only on one of them though.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/262304/spoos-all-new-closet-clean-fs-thread-tom-ford-charvet-hermes-rl-drakes-isaia-moar
post #67 of 314
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Also, when I added tags, my ship to anywhere location got screwed up. Only on one of them though.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/262304/spoos-all-new-closet-clean-fs-thread-tom-ford-charvet-hermes-rl-drakes-isaia-moar

We are working on this one. I have no idea how that gltch got in there, tbh. Sure you will not ship to Drakes?
post #68 of 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


We are working on this one. I have no idea how that gltch got in there, tbh. Sure you will not ship to Drakes?

I would much prefer Drakes ship to me.
post #69 of 314
1. Why all the flickering and difficulty in getting a hyperlink to work first time it is engaged?

2. Why when you look at you own postings tab do you get all these superfluous links that have nothing to do with your own postings?

Thanks
post #70 of 314
I got an email from Paypal about my payment to Huddler for the premium membership being unclaimed. I think it went through because I can bump every 4 days (the option I paid for).
post #71 of 314
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

There should be a more prominent place for the fee structure and direct link to upgrade too, IMO.

I'll get on this. Or rather, I'll ask j to append it. The spoiler tags in the headers are tricky, and I ended up breaking them last time I tried.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #72 of 314
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunfan View Post

I got an email from Paypal about my payment to Huddler for the premium membership being unclaimed. I think it went through because I can bump every 4 days (the option I paid for).

If it works for you, that is cool. We'll figure out the problem on our end.
post #73 of 314
Whats the story with Interest Checks? Can we post an IC thread in the new B&S? Or should I put it in MC? I have some big stuff that I want to get some interest on before I kop.
post #74 of 314
Hi, I was wondering if I could get my account activated so I can start listing in the classifieds? Thanks
post #75 of 314

Just saw the "compact thread option"!!! Is that new? THANKS! Makes the regular forum more viewable/scrollable quickly (still a lot of white space above and below each post can be removed imo, almost a test full line of dead white space). This new option does not really help out the B&S as the pictures still spread out the listings tremendously. Is there going to be an option to "compact B&S threads" also in the near future (remove the picture option)? These two options combined would almost bring back the real forum feel that was lost in the transition. Default them on, but let people turn them off?

Photobucket

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Questions about the new Buying and Selling Classified questions