or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Questions about the new Buying and Selling Classified questions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Questions about the new Buying and Selling Classified questions - Page 15

post #211 of 313
Hey guys, how can I increase my exposure on B&S? Usually you see the "upgrade" option but I can find it anywhere. Who can I contact?
post #212 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Hey guys, how can I increase my exposure on B&S? Usually you see the "upgrade" option but I can find it anywhere. Who can I contact?

It's pretty hidden within the forum rules section, but here is the link  http://www.styleforum.net/a/buy-sell-trade-premium-memberships

 

post #213 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

It's pretty hidden within the forum rules section, but here is the link  http://www.styleforum.net/a/buy-sell-trade-premium-memberships

thanks man. you absolutely live up to your namesake. Bravo
post #214 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

thanks man. you absolutely live up to your namesake. Bravo


You got here a month after me and have 7000+ posts! wtf? lol

 

 

post #215 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post



You got here a month after me and have 7000+ posts! wtf? lol


seriousss. where the fuck you at?

and you have an awesome title. al i have to show for my time here is an aging wardrobe and multiple broken, neglected relationships
post #216 of 313
http://www.styleforum.net/f/7008/null

The feedback thread linked here under "Sticky Threads" is locked. Where is the current feedback repository and how do I post a neg?
post #217 of 313

Was looking over at the sandtrap.com as I have some golf shirts to post. They use the same forum setup as SF converted over to and they had a pretty cool idea for the number of classifieds people can have open at one time. Pardon the golf terms for how they rank their members. I'm not saying I'm against everyone having 15 open after being on the forum for 45 days, just interesting.

 

Monthly Marketplace Allowances Per User Group
User Group Listings
Registered Users 0
Established Member 3
Instructor/Pro 3
Forum Leader 6
Moderators 18

 

post #218 of 313
is thread shitting still frown upon in B&S?
post #219 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post

is thread shitting still frown upon in B&S?

Prohibited, I would say.

General guidelines:
1. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Do not use profanity in these listings, and please do not sabotage any seller threads.
post #220 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post

Prohibited, I would say.
General guidelines:
1. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Do not use profanity in these listings, and please do not sabotage any seller threads.
Can you point out lies and falsehoods?
post #221 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by 454Casull View Post

Can you point out lies and falsehoods?

If you see something, why dont you just PM the seller to let him know in a nice way that something might be wrong in the listing. Maybe he dosnt know any better. I personally would not start calling out sellers, unless he says it's made by Brioni, but obviously there is a Brooks Brothers Label in the picture (and even then most any buyer would know by looking at the picture). If your not interested in the item for whatever reason, just move on, unless you have an ulterior motive for calling out the seller.
 

 

 

post #222 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by 454Casull View Post

Can you point out lies and falsehoods?

PM the seller.
post #223 of 313
I'd like to see a ban on non-descriptive titling in the B&S forums. It just gets too noisy and irritating.

Also, something about the new B&S just seems to have made sales slow down a ton IMO. Maybe it is the fewer listings per page. Definitely something to address...
post #224 of 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki View Post

I'd like to see a ban on non-descriptive titling in the B&S forums. It just gets too noisy and irritating.
Also, something about the new B&S just seems to have made sales slow down a ton IMO. Maybe it is the fewer listings per page. Definitely something to address...

 

Pretty sure you can adjust the # of listings per page... (I think). It is a classified system, not a true B&S forum. I buy and sell a lot less stuff on it then before, but only the powers that be know the true stats if it's better for the forum or not...

 

post #225 of 313

Can I get an admin to help me out? I'm not able to post anything in the classifieds.....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Questions about the new Buying and Selling Classified questions