or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here. - Page 7

post #91 of 1111
How do I find the list of all SF members? The old version of the site allowed you to search by letter and then names. I can't seem to find it here.
post #92 of 1111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

How do I find the list of all SF members? The old version of the site allowed you to search by letter and then names. I can't seem to find it here.

It doesn't exist here (though I think that the search function is now autocomplete enabled.) The reason this featured was not carried over, ostensibly, is that it was rife for PM spam abuse (which actually happened frequently enough for it to be a real issue.)

Cheers,

Fok.
post #93 of 1111
I just want to know if this is normal: for the past few days, loading the main page of MCC board is slower than before and I often get this greyed out screen when it loads. Going back from a thread to the board directs to the top of the page rather than where you were last time. BTW, I am using Firefox 6.0. Thanks for the help in advance.
post #94 of 1111
Any word on a fix for the YouTube video problem? I'm still getting 1/3-1/4 of the video cut off on the right side.
post #95 of 1111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Any word on a fix for the YouTube video problem? I'm still getting 1/3-1/4 of the video cut off on the right side.

This was supposed to be fixed. I'll check the notes for tomorrow's changes. If it wasn't fixed already, it should be there.
post #96 of 1111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj2009 View Post

I just want to know if this is normal: for the past few days, loading the main page of MCC board is slower than before and I often get this greyed out screen when it loads. Going back from a thread to the board directs to the top of the page rather than where you were last time. BTW, I am using Firefox 6.0. Thanks for the help in advance.

Not normal. I just tried it on Firefox 6.0, and did not get that. My advice is to clear your caches. Sometimes, wierd shit just happens.
post #97 of 1111

Hi,

 

When I put my pictures in the forum, I took them from my computer and submit it.
All seems right, except when I put full body because they become too small when I submit.
As I see all other fellows put full body pictures in big and with no problems, it seems that I have to do something to achieve it too.
So, can you explain me how to solve my problem? I would be very grateful, thanks.

Vic 

post #98 of 1111
Some Yahoo api script keeps becoming unresponsive on my browser and I get prompted to shut it down. Only happened today.
post #99 of 1111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Some Yahoo api script keeps becoming unresponsive on my browser and I get prompted to shut it down. Only happened today.

We had an upgrade today, (a lot of bug fixes) but that sometimes brings with it its own issues. Could you tell me your browser and OS, and try to get a screenshot if this occurs again?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #100 of 1111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourmaninLisbon View Post

Hi,

 

When I put my pictures in the forum, I took them from my computer and submit it.
All seems right, except when I put full body because they become too small when I submit.
As I see all other fellows put full body pictures in big and with no problems, it seems that I have to do something to achieve it too.
So, can you explain me how to solve my problem? I would be very grateful, thanks.

Vic 


You may wish to use an external host like photobucket or imageshack, and then use the [img]tags. Hope that helps.
post #101 of 1111
Installing AdBlock for your browser makes this forum a lot more tolerable and MUCH faster.
post #102 of 1111
Any word on the YouTube cutoff fix? For reference, see the Chubby Hipster Chic thread in DT. I only see 2/3 of the video.

I'm also getting it now on large pictures. Lefty's Design Work I Wish I'd Done has several wide pics that I can't fully view.

I originally thought it might be the "constrain forum width" option, but I tried deselecting it, and nothing changed.
post #103 of 1111

After I send a PM, the PM stays in the text area even that it also got set. I thought it didnt go though so sent a few PM twice by mistake thinking they didnt go though. Seems to be a new issues just in the last day or two.

 

Using Firefox 6.0.1 on Windows Vista.

post #104 of 1111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianpore View Post

After I send a PM, the PM stays in the text area even that it also got set. I thought it didnt go though so sent a few PM twice by mistake thinking they didnt go though. Seems to be a new issues just in the last day or two.

 

Using Firefox 6.0.1 on Windows Vista.


Hi,

Could you tell me your browser and OS. It seems that the system has been having some issues IE8 . We are trying to get to the root of the problem now.

Edit - silly me, I just saw that you already sent this.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #105 of 1111
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Hi,

Could you tell me your browser and OS. It seems that the system has been having some issues IE8 . We are trying to get to the root of the problem now.

Edit - silly me, I just saw that you already sent this.

Cheers,

Fok.

Using Firefox 6.0.1 on Windows Vista.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.