or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here. - Page 56

post #826 of 1049
Also having same issue with Chrome on a Windows 7 PC.
post #827 of 1049

I'm post testing since I posted twice in the HY Affiliate thread and nothing happened.

post #828 of 1049

This is a stupid question, and I'm sorta embarrassed to ask it; but how does one add/change one's signature?

post #829 of 1049
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtruviusR View Post

This is a stupid question, and I'm sorta embarrassed to ask it; but how does one add/change one's signature?

On any page click on your user name in the upper right hand corner. Scroll down and you will see a section where you can change your signature.
post #830 of 1049
SF is causing my work computer's Trend Micro OfficeScan to freak out what I am assuming is some sort of ad related cross-site scripting (I can't tell since it gets blocked).


The URL it is blocking is:
http://c.betrad.com/geo/ba.js?rDEV
and it notes the "Risk Level" as "Dangerous" with the details as "Verified fraud page or threat source"

Happening on most page loads, but not all, so it must be connected to some ad. Probably not actually dangerous, but definitely not the kind of thing you want running on this site.
post #831 of 1049
i linked facebook with SF without realizing it from my work computer and now i cant seem to unsync/unlink them. ive tried logging out and logging back in with just my normal email/pword and ive gone through the settings but cant seem to figure out how to get the two disconnected

help plz
post #832 of 1049

I replied quoting a post that had some links on it and my post went to the mod queue (needs to be validated). Then I tried to post the same but without the links from the quoted post and also went to mod queue. 

 

Basically, this is just a test to make sure I'm not doomed to have all my posts from now on sucked into a vortex with no return.

post #833 of 1049
The Hanger Project had a square ad in the upper right of the forum, I clicked on it and THP's site did not open in a new window or tab, it opened in the square where the ad was on SF, like a tiny window to view THP's site within style forum.
post #834 of 1049
Why do my pictures get rotated 90 degrees about 85% of the time I upload them? It's weird how it happens quite often, but not every single time.

What is going on with the forum code?
post #835 of 1049
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Why do my pictures get rotated 90 degrees about 85% of the time I upload them? It's weird how it happens quite often, but not every single time.

What is going on with the forum code?

That has to do with iOS and the way the data is tagged into photos. Happens on photo upload sites as well.
post #836 of 1049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

That has to do with iOS and the way the data is tagged into photos. Happens on photo upload sites as well.

Oh. shog[1].gif

How 2 fix?
post #837 of 1049
I feel like this has prob been asked a million times and is just a glitch. I will ask anyway though. Is there a way to see all the pictures in a thread loaded with the latest one first going backwards in time? I like to browse the WAYWT thread but not bother with all the clutter and BS, but when I click "more pics" or w/e on the side it starts with the oldest rather than newest picture.
post #838 of 1049
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Oh. shog[1].gif

How 2 fix?

can't
post #839 of 1049
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

SF is causing my work computer's Trend Micro OfficeScan to freak out what I am assuming is some sort of ad related cross-site scripting (I can't tell since it gets blocked).

The URL it is blocking is:
http://c.betrad.com/geo/ba.js?rDEV
and it notes the "Risk Level" as "Dangerous" with the details as "Verified fraud page or threat source"

Happening on most page loads, but not all, so it must be connected to some ad. Probably not actually dangerous, but definitely not the kind of thing you want running on this site.

Thanks. I'll send this on.

Cheers,

Fok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

i linked facebook with SF without realizing it from my work computer and now i cant seem to unsync/unlink them. ive tried logging out and logging back in with just my normal email/pword and ive gone through the settings but cant seem to figure out how to get the two disconnected

help plz

I did this to myself once too. I think that you have to do it from the Facebook side, or edit your profile and delete your Facebook info. Hope that you actually have gotten this done. If not, PM me, and we can figure it out.
post #840 of 1049
Anyone else have issues with the "More" subscriptions button on the homepage not working? It works for one click for me, but no more. Have tried multiple browsers, PCs, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.