or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here. - Page 6

post #76 of 1089

Been getting intermittent 502 Proxy Errors this evening; only in the MC forum, it seems.

 

e.g.

 

Quote:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /t/234255/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iii/10650_50.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

 

post #77 of 1089
Getting the same error- just with the MC WAYWN thread.
Quote:
Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /t/234255/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iii/10650_50.

Reason: Error reading from remote server
post #78 of 1089
post #79 of 1089
what's up with being auto-subscribed to every thread you post in now?
post #80 of 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post

what's up with being auto-subscribed to every thread you post in now?

Caused by these settings in your Account Details?


notifications.jpg
post #81 of 1089
sweet, thanks!
post #82 of 1089
How do I disconnect from Facebook?
post #83 of 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

How do I disconnect from Facebook?


From within Facebook settings, remove the connection under Privacy > Apps and Websites > Edit Settings.

post #84 of 1089

Has anyone been able to use Tapatalk with the B&S men's classified forum? No threads at all showing on my iPhone.

post #85 of 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


Originally Posted by Redline9k View Post

seems like in either IE for Foxfire the filters in the B&S have a few issues;

1) if you view an item that was a result of a filtered list, hitting the back button does not take you back to your filtered list, rather, the whole category (S&D) returns to page 1, with your filter criteria filled in...which brings me to

2)Once the filter criteria is selected, there is no "filter" button to initiate your filter...it is relying on an onupdate event which waits for you to change your filter before it actually "filters"...

We are aware of these bugs and they should be fixed in the next release (about 2 weeks) as well as new viewing options for B&S.

Still in the works? This is infinity frustrating when browsing...
post #86 of 1089
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline9k View Post


Still in the works? This is infinity frustrating when browsing...

Yes. It's actually supposed to be done, but someone skipped a page when they were putting all of the fixes in B&S (for example, note that you can interrupt the process when deselecting types of B&S listings, and the platform will then just restart the query, with the multiple unchecked boxes - wow, it's hard to explain that.) The CTO was supposed to see what happened to this important fix yesterday morning. I'll see what's up.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #87 of 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post





From within Facebook settings, remove the connection under Privacy > Apps and Websites > Edit Settings.


Thanks J, that was an easy fix.
post #88 of 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by palma View Post


I am not sure if they are in any order because if you notice in the first pic I posted it goes July, August and July again. Not to whine, but this was a rather handy feature in the old forum when they would come up in order. I am sure it could be applied to this new one as well. Like in my case I don't really care about posts from two years ago, yet they come up on the front of the page along with posts from two days ago.

So, am I the only one getting search results of a thread random and not arranged in any order? Love everything about the new forum except this.
post #89 of 1089
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by palma View Post


So, am I the only one getting search results of a thread random and not arranged in any order? Love everything about the new forum except this.

I just tried this again. In the advanced search, use the "posts only" option, and then, at the bottom of the options, choose sort by "update/posting date", and then by "Descending order" to get reverse chronological order.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #90 of 1089
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


I just tried this again. In the advanced search, use the "posts only" option, and then, at the bottom of the options, choose sort by "update/posting date", and then by "Descending order" to get reverse chronological order.

Cheers,

Fok.

This is exactly how I navigate a search, and it works perfectly every time. Too bad you can't save the settings under your saved searches though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.