or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here. - Page 32

post #466 of 1100
i still only have 13 open classifieds in B&S and it wont let me open a new one ... anyone else have this issue?
post #467 of 1100

Is it just me or is the forum messed up. Totally messed up in firefox and pretty messed up in chrome?

 

EDIT: Never mind, it seems to be working again....weird. puzzled.gif


Edited by Brianpore - 2/6/12 at 5:27am
post #468 of 1100
Add me as another who is not getting email messages when my subscribed threads are updated.

I stopped getting them maybe 4-5 days ago?

I still get email notification when a PM is received, just not subscribed threads.
post #469 of 1100
yeah my pm's are coming to me sporadically as well ... just noticed
post #470 of 1100
I'm no longer receiving emails when threads are updated. All my subscriptions are set to 'immediate' delivery. This started a few days ago.
`
Edited by mediahound - 2/7/12 at 11:36am
post #471 of 1100
My question is about the new Classified / B&S section. I've sold a few items in the past, but recently I've had trouble posting pictures. I've done it before, so I know how to multiselect, etc., but it just doesn't upload the picture to the classified. Any advice? I've searched, but can't seem to find any answers.

Also, I'd much prefer to put the pic into the body of the text. I know how to do a "spoiler" in a general discussion thread (using the text box), but I can't seem to figure out how to do it in a classified. Any assistance?

Thanks.
post #472 of 1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

My question is about the new Classified / B&S section. I've sold a few items in the past, but recently I've had trouble posting pictures. I've done it before, so I know how to multiselect, etc., but it just doesn't upload the picture to the classified. Any advice? I've searched, but can't seem to find any answers.
Also, I'd much prefer to put the pic into the body of the text. I know how to do a "spoiler" in a general discussion thread (using the text box), but I can't seem to figure out how to do it in a classified. Any assistance?
Thanks.


Don't know why the pictures won't upload, BUT to get the picture into the body of the text you have two options.

 

#1 #1.jpg

 

#2 Upload the image to something like photobucket.com and copy the HTML info like this and paste it here BUT you need to make sure you are in the HTML format and not the RICH TEXT EDIT format. To change formats click on the source button. When you past the html info into the html source and then click source to jump back to the rich text edit you will see the actual picture show up:

 

#2.jpg

 

<a href="http://s1101.photobucket.com/albums/g432/Clothing4Ebay/?action=view&amp;current=P1280730.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g432/Clothing4Ebay/P1280730.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

 

Photobucket

 

The HTML info you see above for the picture turns into the shoe picture when you past it correctly.

 

Hope this helps. PM me if you have questions.

post #473 of 1100
Not a big deal but I can't seem to subscribe to the "Ron Paul" thread. I've posted in it, clicked on the "subscribe" button, etc. and have had no luck. Anyone else having this problem anywhere else?




*prepares for snark about posting in Ron Paul thread* peepwall[1].gif
post #474 of 1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

My question is about the new Classified / B&S section. I've sold a few items in the past, but recently I've had trouble posting pictures. I've done it before, so I know how to multiselect, etc., but it just doesn't upload the picture to the classified. Any advice? I've searched, but can't seem to find any answers.
Also, I'd much prefer to put the pic into the body of the text. I know how to do a "spoiler" in a general discussion thread (using the text box), but I can't seem to figure out how to do it in a classified. Any assistance?
Thanks.

Turns out some Symantec Endpoint Protection setting was preventing me from posting things. INCREDIBLY frustrating.
post #475 of 1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tck13 View Post

Not a big deal but I can't seem to subscribe to the "Ron Paul" thread. I've posted in it, clicked on the "subscribe" button, etc. and have had no luck. Anyone else having this problem anywhere else?
*prepares for snark about posting in Ron Paul thread* peepwall[1].gif

FWIW, I can see the thread under the "edit subscriptions" section but it doesn't show up anywhere else. It also doesn't update when someone posts in it.
post #476 of 1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post

I'm no longer receiving emails when threads are updated. All my subscriptions are set to 'immediate' delivery. This started a few days ago.
`

Mediahound, I have the same problem. Has a solution been found?
post #477 of 1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post


Mediahound, I have the same problem. Has a solution been found?


It started working for me again a few days ago. 

post #478 of 1100

Deleted.

post #479 of 1100

I am a new member and don't see any button to start a new thread. I have posted a few times but my profile still says "The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums"SUBMIT

 

How can this be fixed?

post #480 of 1100
If I control click on a pic in a classified - I always get a pic not found error. I like to use tabs pretty extensively, so this behavior sucks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.