or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here. - Page 78  

post #1156 of 1191
How do I change my Sig?
post #1157 of 1191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post


Error 503 All backends failed or unhealthy


That's a very Styleforum error message.
post #1158 of 1191
So... this is still happening... (only on this page ironically)

post #1159 of 1191

I have tried different emails and I  don’t get the email notifications when the setting is  “immediate”.  Its ok when set for “weekly” normally.  

Thanks for reading,

post #1160 of 1191
Can I embed facebook video?

edit: no, apparently not.
post #1161 of 1191
Can I unsubscribe to all e-mail alerts under the heading highlighted below? I don't want to receive an e-mail every time a subscribed thread is updated. But I can't uncheck that box, it seems, w/o opting out of ALL notifications.





Notifications and Subscriptions

Immediate Subscription Notifications
Send one notification the first time the thread is updated, but no more until the next time I visit the site (I have this one checked. But I don't need an inbox filled with SF notifications every day.)
Send a notification every time there is an update. This can result in receiving multiple notifications for each subscription in-between visits to the site.
post #1162 of 1191

I recently tried to post a new thread on the forum, and it is now gone.  Did it get deleted?

post #1163 of 1191
When I @(someone), it doesn't automatically highlight. Isn't it supposed to turn blue so that they are notified that they got @'d?
post #1164 of 1191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad View Post

When I @(someone), it doesn't automatically highlight. Isn't it supposed to turn blue so that they are notified that they got @'d?


yes it is^^^

Does anyone know why my pass word and username work on all my devices but not on my iPhone and only on style forum all other sites are fine

post #1165 of 1191

Can you check my notification settings as I'm not getting emails.


Thanks

post #1166 of 1191
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
 

Can you check my notification settings as I'm not getting emails.

 

 

You should be able to check them yourself.

 

Go up to the top of the screen and move your mouse over your user-icon in the top, right-hand corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will then appear which includes "preferences" amongst the options.

 

Click on "preferences" and you will be taken to a screen which includes "Notifications and subscriptions" as one of the sub-headings. You can then check to see whether the "Send e-mail notifications" box is ticked.

post #1167 of 1191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
 

 

You should be able to check them yourself.

 

Go up to the top of the screen and move your mouse over your user-icon in the top, right-hand corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will then appear which includes "preferences" amongst the options.

 

Click on "preferences" and you will be taken to a screen which includes "Notifications and subscriptions" as one of the sub-headings. You can then check to see whether the "Send e-mail notifications" box is ticked.

 

Thanks for that.  Yes, they are all checked.

 

I believe Fok fixed this for me one time and had to manually add or clear my email from the list on the SF end.

post #1168 of 1191
I'd really like to change my username. Possible?
post #1169 of 1191
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylantaylormoss View Post

I'd really like to change my username. Possible?


If you find out let me know I been asking about it for a year with no response

post #1170 of 1191

Edit: nvrmnd


Edited by Aviv - 12/20/15 at 4:21pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.