or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here. - Page 75

post #1111 of 1117
Having issues with my email subscriptions not being mailed to me as of late.
post #1112 of 1117
Links are taking me to the wrong destinations. E.g, I'll click on the # for the next page in a thread and be taken to a member's page or affiliate link. Has happened 3 or 4 times today. Seems to have coincided with the wrap-around ads, which also annoyingly shrink the screen size of the actual content. Similarly, I'll try to click to see who's thumbed certain posts but nothing will happen unless I reload the page first.
post #1113 of 1117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia Jackson View Post
 

Watch Lemieux vs Rosado Live Stream 24/7 Online Boxing

 

Ironic - a spammer posting in the "Forum Support" thread...

post #1114 of 1117
How can i get admin privileges to this thread? or at least can i please be able to edit the first post to add the name of new season collections

http://www.styleforum.net/t/404533/the-official-rick-owens-thread
post #1115 of 1117
SF keeps crashing when I open the Self Edge affiliate thread. The thread starts to load and then dies. The latest pictures seem really big - not sure if that's related or not.
post #1116 of 1117
I was experiencing and error message to the whole site and could not reach the feedback page to report just five minutes ago.
post #1117 of 1117
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

How can i get admin privileges to this thread? or at least can i please be able to edit the first post to add the name of new season collections

http://www.styleforum.net/t/404533/the-official-rick-owens-thread

Unfortunately, this is not possible.  But, if you PM me the updated post, I can cut and paste it there for you.  Sorry, not a perfect solution, but it is the best that I can do.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

SF keeps crashing when I open the Self Edge affiliate thread. The thread starts to load and then dies. The latest pictures seem really big - not sure if that's related or not.

Absolutely related.  The big pictures really grind up memory.  The server side looks good, but it also depends on your computer and bandwidth.  This is one of the reasons we do limit picture resolution.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

I was experiencing and error message to the whole site and could not reach the feedback page to report just five minutes ago.

Ugh.  Still happening, or are we good.  And which error message and number was it?

 

Chers,

 

Fok.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about specific functions? Please ask here.