or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 57

post #841 of 2538

Yoox selling fakes, I believe it.  There is one or two items of Jacob Cohen that I am really not certain are authentic.  They probably acquire leftovers from stores without really questioning if the source is trust worthy or not, worse yet, I hope they do not mass things directly from China/Hongkong, you can count on 95% fakes from that region. 

post #842 of 2538
Quote:
Originally Posted by cv123 View Post

They probably acquire leftovers from stores without really questioning if the source is trust worthy or not, worse yet.

This.

The point is that they couldn't check all the items they bought from stores.
Disonest store could send to yoox also used items or mislabeled or relabeled items in the stock they send to them and problems like this could happens but fortunately returns are easy.
post #843 of 2538
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexSF View Post

This.
The point is that they couldn't check all the items they bought from stores.
Disonest store could send to yoox also used items or mislabeled or relabeled items in the stock they send to them and problems like this could happens but fortunately returns are easy.

Nope, Alex. The problem is: When your customers return fake item and contact your CC to explain why the item is fake the Co. ignores all evidence and pops the fake item right back up for sale on their website.
That is what the real problem is.
post #844 of 2538
I agree, but Yoox isn't a small family business, they works with big BIG numbers.
They (sadly) don't care of fake or mislabeled items as they don't care of putting girls jackets on men section as seen some page back.
post #845 of 2538
If customer bought a fake and they believe it's a fake, yoox return it, plus original shipping.

At end of season, I think yoox will donate their unsold items.
post #846 of 2538
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORE View Post


rotflmao.gif

 

 

Thanks you made my day! I wonder how that model felt when shooting pics pretty gay i guess

post #847 of 2538

weird , only one item in my dreambox drops.

forecast another drop begin?

post #848 of 2538
Free Shipping no more just when I got down to placing an order. musicboohoo[1].gif
post #849 of 2538
Anyone have a code?
post #850 of 2538
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloRLOw View Post

weird , only one item in my dreambox drops.
forecast another drop begin?
had a few, next rounds probably after Christmas? Too late for shipping by Christmas now anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

If customer bought a fake and they believe it's a fake, yoox return it, plus original shipping.
At end of season, I think yoox will donate their unsold items.

+1 stop complaining and live with it. I've gotten many women's items and you just send them an email and they won't charge you $6. They haven't responded to any of my emails the past month but the refunds show no charge.
post #851 of 2538
YOOX is having an online warehouse sale....except as far as I can tell its all merch from FW and no additional drops, at least in my dreambox.
post #852 of 2538
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post

YOOX is having an online warehouse sale....except as far as I can tell its all merch from FW and no additional drops, at least in my dreambox.
+1
post #853 of 2538
^^ no droops at all. The promo says up to 90% off and in fact its still the winter up to 50% off. Yoox may have made mistake and forgot to lower the prices. Its very much possible for yoox.
post #854 of 2538
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

^^ no droops at all. The promo says up to 90% off and in fact its still the winter up to 50% off. Yoox may have made mistake and forgot to lower the prices. Its very much possible for yoox.
hold off until they fix it prior to purchasing.
post #855 of 2538
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

^^ no droops at all. The promo says up to 90% off and in fact its still the winter up to 50% off. Yoox may have made mistake and forgot to lower the prices. Its very much possible for yoox.

It's a game: Find one item that is 90% off and no longer available and you win a lifetime subscription to Yoox e-mails.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here