or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 47

post #691 of 2375
Those in the UK : Pay with paypal and get 10% off plus a free gift wrap with
paypaluk@yoox
post #692 of 2375
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJubel328 View Post

30% off on some new F/W items.
Are any of yours guys items disappearing then reappearing? Typically only a few items in my dreambox get returned and pop back up, but this time multiples are disappearing and others are appearing. I am guessing it is because of Sandy. I really had my eyes set on a certain item that now says Sold Out confused.gif

a pair of boots in my dreambox is 30$ off instead of 30% off lol
post #693 of 2375
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

a pair of boots in my dreambox is 30$ off instead of 30% off lol
photos?
post #694 of 2375
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

photos?
SW&D brands you won't like lol happy.gif
post #695 of 2375
It's UP to 30% off, apparently.
post #696 of 2375
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Their warehouse got completely wrecked hence the items being gone.
I had an item ordered since mid last week and was notified of the situation. I hesitated but asked to cancel and was immediately refunded. Changed my mind but it was too late anyways. Probably for the better.

 

Nothing leads me to believe it got "completely wrecked," unless you are privy to something I don't know.

My sense is that they had to close down for a spell, plus UPS was not servicing that area anyway. I'm sure the facility wasn't/isn't fully operational, but why infer that it got destroyed? The fluctuations of the dreambox contents aren't a good indicator that tons of clothing just got swirled away in an eddy.

 

I had a couple orders from before and both of them have gone through OK, just took longer than usual. One is still in transit.

post #697 of 2375
One thing in my dream box only dropped by 4% -_-
post #698 of 2375

Is it possible to order an item on Yoox that is available in one of the europe website but not in US? It's all from the same warehouse in italy I presume...

post #699 of 2375
Quote:
Is it possible to order an item on Yoox that is available in one of the europe website but not in US? It's all from the same warehouse in italy I presume...

Or better yet, is it possible to order an item that is priced much more favorably in euros than in dollars? I just looked at some items in Euro pricing, and unless my google currency calculator is way off, the euro-denominated prices are much much better.

As an example, the Il Gergo shoes are all priced at $344 which I calculate as being around 270 EUR. But if you look at the same shoes with your shipping set to Italy, they're priced at 230 EUR ($292). Now the really odd thing is if you go to Il Gergo's website, the same shoe is priced at 210 EUR!

http://www.gergo.it

Thoughts?
post #700 of 2375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

Or better yet, is it possible to order an item that is priced much more favorably in euros than in dollars? I just looked at some items in Euro pricing, and unless my google currency calculator is way off, the euro-denominated prices are much much better.
As an example, the Il Gergo shoes are all priced at $344 which I calculate as being around 270 EUR. But if you look at the same shoes with your shipping set to Italy, they're priced at 230 EUR ($292). Now the really odd thing is if you go to Il Gergo's website, the same shoe is priced at 210 EUR!
http://www.gergo.it
Thoughts?

In UK Pounds they're £219, so we're getting ripped off too.

Is that brand of shoe any good? I've never heard of them but they do some nice looking boots.
post #701 of 2375
Quote:
Originally Posted by cv123 View Post

Is it possible to order an item on Yoox that is available in one of the europe website but not in US? It's all from the same warehouse in italy I presume...

No...I've tried and was told they will only ship to a US address from the US website.
post #702 of 2375

the shoes look like a good deal as: they look good, Goodyear construction is generally an indicator of durability, the soles show attention to detail which is always a good sign.

 

the brand is nowhere in SF's 'radar screen' but that is not that important when it comes to italian shoes

post #703 of 2375
Yeah, they look nice and having poked around the website it certainly seems like they have pride in their products. The company seems to be based in Macerata in the Marche region which is known for shoe making. Perhaps an Italian version of Cheaney?

You never know what the next SF trend brand will be . . .
post #704 of 2375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

You never know what the next SF trend brand will be . . .

that is for sure smile.gif

 

There are several brands from the Marche region which look like good bets and I have been planning to go there for a while now, but got sidetracked. Last year while visiting a friend in Zurich I bought a pair from what I would assume is the same kind of manufacturer (Marche, mid 200 euros-well more once in Zurich) called Almas and I am quite happy with them.

 

I actually like them more than any of Cheaneys I ever had. On the other hand Cheaneys can be had for much lower prices if you know where/when to look. But I guess the same goes for these italian manufacturers, (if you live in Italy of course)

post #705 of 2375
For me the biggest fun of Yoox is trying unusual or sleeper brands and seeing what they offer.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here