or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 45

post #661 of 2391
Just hung up with customer service, and am rather disappointed given that I shop there quite frequently. I wouldn't be fussing over a few dollars... if this wasn't a big ticket item that is the last of its kind, but we are talking close to $100 w/ the 10% off.

I really don't understand the logic that Yoox has for its discount scheme. Majority of the items are the same across every region, and if I'm not mistaken it is actually the exact same inventory. So my question how is it right that Europe has 10% off and the rest of the world (specifically US in this case) does not? If an item is limited this gives the EU base an advantage, same applies in the opposite example.

Why can't they just match the 10%?
post #662 of 2391
You still have free shipping teacha.gif
post #663 of 2391
Quote:
Originally Posted by cs09 View Post

Just hung up with customer service, and am rather disappointed given that I shop there quite frequently. I wouldn't be fussing over a few dollars... if this wasn't a big ticket item that is the last of its kind, but we are talking close to $100 w/ the 10% off.
I really don't understand the logic that Yoox has for its discount scheme. Majority of the items are the same across every region, and if I'm not mistaken it is actually the exact same inventory. So my question how is it right that Europe has 10% off and the rest of the world (specifically US in this case) does not? If an item is limited this gives the EU base an advantage, same applies in the opposite example.
Why can't they just match the 10%?

Just as often the US has a code that doesn't apply to the EU or the RoW.
post #664 of 2391

was informed by gf, she found some items in the women's section for a brand comptoir des cotonniers that have the same items this season for 20-30 bucks more than the current website.

post #665 of 2391
Just got the email, extra 15% off w/free shipping on all fall-winter items, no code needed. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #666 of 2391
Nothing in my dreambox was marked down further so w/e
post #667 of 2391
Re: overpriced items on Yoox

http://www.yoox.com/us/44470219IP/item?dept=shoesmen#sts=sr_shoesmen80&cod10=44470219IP&sizeId=

At first I thought they may have been leftover from their collaboration with BoO. It turns out they're just regular Sperry.
post #668 of 2391
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Nothing in my dreambox was marked down further so w/e

The 15% is taken off once you checkout. Finally grabbed my down jacket I'd been waiting for. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Lets hope it fits
post #669 of 2391
Quote:
Originally Posted by tullytra View Post

Re: overpriced items on Yoox
http://www.yoox.com/us/44470219IP/item?dept=shoesmen#sts=sr_shoesmen80&cod10=44470219IP&sizeId=
At first I thought they may have been leftover from their collaboration with BoO. It turns out they're just regular Sperry.

Some items are a lot more expensive in the EU / Asia than the US, hence the higher prices. But it all depends on region pricing as well, C&J in EU is way cheaper than C&J on US Yoox for the exact same shoe
post #670 of 2391
Anybody having issues searching? Trying to get my camoshita on but can't see anything other than what is in my dreambox. Same thing with C&J
post #671 of 2391
I placed an order last week, but it's status is still on "Our warehouse is preparing your order" status. I suspect their warehouse in NJ is troubled by the storm, but they haven't sent me an e-mail (Although their website says they would have for the orders impacted by the storm). Understandable, but just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same?
post #672 of 2391
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

I placed an order last week, but it's status is still on "Our warehouse is preparing your order" status. I suspect their warehouse in NJ is troubled by the storm, but they haven't sent me an e-mail (Although their website says they would have for the orders impacted by the storm). Understandable, but just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same?

Yes

 

Also, I had 9 things sell out in my dreambox between yesterday and today, but with no promotions (at least here in the good 'ol USA). Whereas none of these items moved during the 15% off sale. Seems like something is off. 

post #673 of 2391
Yeah, I also had around 15 items sell out from my dreambox last night....perhaps they're doing a big promotion for their upper tier members? Really odd...
post #674 of 2391
Their warehouse got completely wrecked hence the items being gone.

I had an item ordered since mid last week and was notified of the situation. I hesitated but asked to cancel and was immediately refunded. Changed my mind but it was too late anyways. Probably for the better.
post #675 of 2391
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Their warehouse got completely wrecked hence the items being gone.
I had an item ordered since mid last week and was notified of the situation. I hesitated but asked to cancel and was immediately refunded. Changed my mind but it was too late anyways. Probably for the better.

 

Meaning those items were ruined???? 

 

WOW. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here