or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 4

post #46 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrimp View Post

I only see the numeric sizing for suits on yoox; how do you tell if it is a short/regular/long?

Then they are regular. It'll say S or L otherwise
post #47 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Then they are regular. It'll say S or L otherwise

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see a single suit on there labeled as an S. Could someone link to an example?
post #48 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrimp View Post

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see a single suit on there labeled as an S. Could someone link to an example?

Not going to search the site for you. If you can't buy anything not a S then check back another time. Also keep in mind some of the italian cuts may be shorter naturally.
post #49 of 2556
Just have to eyeball it and roll the dice. I've never recieved anything labeled as a short but much of it is cut short.
post #50 of 2556
winterstyle@yoox - 10%

there hasnt been one with free shipping in a while ffffuuuu.gif
post #51 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco2010 View Post

winterstyle@yoox - 10%
there hasnt been one with free shipping in a while ffffuuuu.gif

.

WINTERSTYLE@YOOX includes 10% and free shipping til 12/21
Edited by mr monty - 12/5/11 at 1:14pm
post #52 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

.
WINTERSTYLE@YOOX includes 10% and free shipping til 12/21
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco2010 View Post

winterstyle@yoox - 10%
there hasnt been one with free shipping in a while ffffuuuu.gif

There has been free shipping for days now (at least in the US), codes have just been giving 10% additional off.
post #53 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

guys - massive yoox drops and promos coming in about 2 weeks. hang tight and hold off from buying!!

Did the massive drops already happen?
post #54 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdstour View Post

Did the massive drops already happen?

No.
post #55 of 2556
In some case yes, there are some Boglioli, Piombo, Polo RL Sportcoats etc. priced around 150/200 Euro or less, with code.
Many things are already at good price.

I have bought a Polo Sportcoat thinking that was Polo II, arrived and the cut is Polo Bleeker drop 7R, nice fit and good price, ordered another one.
post #56 of 2556
Yeah a few items I was looking at dropped so I kopped quite a bit. Still waiting for the big stock of BoO to drop though
post #57 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdstour View Post

Did the massive drops already happen?

The massive drops usually don't have free shipping and the selections shrink as you wait for the final drop.
post #58 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

The massive drops usually don't have free shipping and the selections shrink as you wait for the final drop.

Indeed... censored.gif
post #59 of 2556
Sucks CA is charging tax for Yoox now. 10% codes now just cover the tax pretty much.
post #60 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Sucks CA is charging tax for Yoox now. 10% codes now just cover the tax pretty much.

why is yoox charging tax for Cali now?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here