or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 26

post #376 of 2381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag229487 View Post

If you keep the item in your dreambox and it sells, wait like two weeks and keep it in there because very often people return the item and it pops back up.

That's been the case with me many a times, and most of the time it's been on a larger discount than before. Sometimes its better to wait it out.
post #377 of 2381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag229487 View Post

If you keep the item in your dreambox and it sells, wait like two weeks and keep it in there because very often people return the item and it pops back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJubel328 View Post

That's been the case with me many a times, and most of the time it's been on a larger discount than before. Sometimes its better to wait it out.

Same here. I had written an item off as long gone and then, something like 4 weeks later; well lo, and behold.
Edited by razl - 7/7/12 at 8:34am
post #378 of 2381
New one for ya --

LOVEMYDREAMBOX

10% off + free shipping on all items in your dream box. Expires 7/16 at midnight.
post #379 of 2381
ffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gif

Placed an order just last night
post #380 of 2381
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy321 View Post

New one for ya --
LOVEMYDREAMBOX
10% off + free shipping on all items in your dream box. Expires 7/16 at midnight.

 

It gave me the 10% off, but not the free shipping. What gives? Is it US only free shipping?

post #381 of 2381
-10% EXTRA und kostenloser Standardversand
Germany.

You're the best, guy321. inlove.gif

(Unfortunately, one PS shirt and that Varvatos pants with ramie sold out until now, but anyway it's great that I can finally order.)
post #382 of 2381
Big yoox drops on the 24th coming up!
post #383 of 2381
Will these drops include fall/winter items?
post #384 of 2381
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Big yoox drops on the 24th coming up!

 

When you say big drops, you mean 10%, right? Because if you look back 3 weeks ago you indicated "big drops" next week -- but there haven't been any big drops in more than a month. Seems to be consistent looking back further in the thread. 

post #385 of 2381
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRyan View Post

Will these drops include fall/winter items?

No, it won't include f/w
post #386 of 2381

I think LOVEMYDREAMBOX was supposed to work only for items that had been in your dreambox for some time. I just tested it with a random blazer and it seems to work even if you added the item only a minute before.
 

post #387 of 2381
Yeah, I added 30 items and it worked on all of them after 5 minutes or so.
post #388 of 2381
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

ffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gif
Placed an order just last night

Email customer service and they should add it on (make up some story and im sure they'll do it)
post #389 of 2381

I've seen a few Brooks Brothers sport shirt, but can't buy them until I know their cut: traditional, slim, extra slim, anyone know where I can find those info?  I also like to know the BB pants they carry, which line it is.

 

Thanks.

post #390 of 2381
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here