Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 249

post #3721 of 3732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbush View Post

Most items that had faded away are back in my dreambox

I noticed the same this morning. So weird...
post #3722 of 3732
Quote:
Originally Posted by robxznyc View Post

@Mr Engineer
I never thought about L or S when I buy suiting online since none of the prominent retailers offers this variant. I just assumed they're always regular and all the blazers I bought on Yoox have been regular. From the comments here it seems occasionally they're indeed cut for L or S that must be frustrating for shoppers with such needs. Unless Yoox has acquired a good load of inventory of L and S suiting that it sees benefit from providing more product information, I doubt anything will change which is more likely to be the reality. Yoox buys overstock from retailers (mrporter, farfetch, etc.) that only carry regular size suiting, brands' samples only cut for regular size, and brands' overstock. Do the suiting brands favored by the members here produce many L and S RTW pieces? I don't know.

@UK2004
 I also found my disappeared items in other locations. My past experience was they reappeared in my dreambox after sometime. Since Yoox's responses to the query have been anything but product is not available for sale in your location, if you call Yoox customer care and request to make a purchase on the phone they should do it for you. 

@robxznyc
Thank you for that, was about to ring and they popped back into dreambox this morning, strange Yoox!
post #3723 of 3732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Enjoy your White privilege!

here in Europe they would never give you a penny off and just say ..."whatever, return them, we don't care about your pants-problems".

Not my experience. I live in Europe and e-mail them all the time about wrong sizes or minor defects in items, they always offer extra % off. I don't know why people keep portraying Yoox customer service as better in the US than elsewhere.

Once I e-mailed them about a 1k SLP jacket that had developed some weird mold-like stains, about a year after I had bought it. Returned, full refund.

Another time a pair of pants tore near a seam (a small, repairable rip) after only the second wear, but I had already had them for several months - just hadn't worn them before. Immediately got back to me: 50 per cent refund of price paid.

...
post #3724 of 3732
Quote:
Originally Posted by il_colonnello View Post

Not my experience. I live in Europe and e-mail them all the time about wrong sizes or minor defects in items, they always offer extra % off. I don't know why people keep portraying Yoox customer service as better in the US than elsewhere.

Once I e-mailed them about a 1k SLP jacket that had developed some weird mold-like stains, about a year after I had bought it. Returned, full refund.

Another time a pair of pants tore near a seam (a small, repairable rip) after only the second wear, but I had already had them for several months - just hadn't worn them before. Immediately got back to me: 50 per cent refund of price paid.

...

Do you live in GB? That might explain better service. Customer service does not really exist in EU. CS is not a rule but a lucky brake if you get it.
post #3725 of 3732

@il_colonnello Thanks for sharing. The amount of consideration you've received from Yoox customer care sounds insane, yet makes me wonder how much I could have possibly saved?! Did those instances occur before or after Oct 2015 Yoox and net a porter's merger? The US customer care after the merger has become very unhelpful. When you complained did you use help@yoox or help.country@yoox?


Edited by robxznyc - 2/7/17 at 8:37pm
post #3726 of 3732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Do you live in GB? That might explain better service. Customer service does not really exist in EU. CS is not a rule but a lucky brake if you get it.

No, continent.

As I said, it's weird that some people would have that impression. Once, when I needed to get in touch with them about an order shipped to a hotel address in France, I was surprised to find they even operate a dedicated, French-speaking phone hotline. As far as I'm aware, they don't do that for most other countries/languages.

I should stress that I have never bugged them frivolously, i.e. just to try and see if I couldn't get back a few €€€. Every time I turned to Yoox CS, I felt that it was a clear-cut case - wrong size, holes, tears, stains, or things not holding up the way they should.
post #3727 of 3732
Quote:
Originally Posted by robxznyc View Post

@il_colonnello
 Thanks for sharing. The amount of consideration you've received from Yoox customer care sounds insane, yet makes me wonder how much I could have possibly saved?! Did those instances occur before or after Oct 2015 Yoox and net a porter's merger? The US customer care after the merger has become very unhelpful. When you complained did you use help@yoox or help.country@yoox?

The small things (10-20 per cent off for minor issues) have always occurred now and then since when I started shopping on Yoox, long before the merger. The two bigger instances I recounted in my earlier post were both post-merger.

I didn't know there were country-specific e-mail addresses, have always used help@...
post #3728 of 3732
Latest case I had was item returned but not refunded. No resolution for 1.5 months exchanged 5-6 e-mails no solution no apologies. Suddenly, the refund for the item arrives despite them telling me they cannot track it or locate it.
Another instance recently; making an order one day before they dropped the prices on the items I have ordered. I wrote to them and ask for adjustment , they say no. I wrote again and told them that I can reorder the items in stock at lower price and return original order at no cost to me, they say something along the lines of whatever.

In US , the issue would have been resolved instantly and credit or discount would have been offered. In EU , they seem to not care at all.
post #3729 of 3732
I'm EU-based too (not UK) and always found Yoox CS responsive and helpful.
post #3730 of 3732

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Another instance recently; making an order one day before they dropped the prices on the items I have ordered. I wrote to them and ask for adjustment , they say no. I wrote again and told them that I can reorder the items in stock at lower price and return original order at no cost to me, they say something along the lines of whatever.

In US , the issue would have been resolved instantly and credit or discount would have been offered. In EU , they seem to not care at all.

 

Price protection (adjustment) is a common retail practice in the US that most retailers and major credit cards offer, but I'm not aware of this in the EU. I either read it in Yoox terms and now they've removed it or was given a verbal confirmation by customer care that they honor price adjustment within 20 days of delivery when

  • the item (same size isn't required) price drops, or
  • the item is tagged for a new promotion resulting in a lower price, if no discount code was applied to your order.

Edited by robxznyc - 2/8/17 at 3:45pm
post #3731 of 3732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Latest case I had was item returned but not refunded. No resolution for 1.5 months exchanged 5-6 e-mails no solution no apologies. Suddenly, the refund for the item arrives despite them telling me they cannot track it or locate it.
Another instance recently; making an order one day before they dropped the prices on the items I have ordered. I wrote to them and ask for adjustment , they say no. I wrote again and told them that I can reorder the items in stock at lower price and return original order at no cost to me, they say something along the lines of whatever.

In US , the issue would have been resolved instantly and credit or discount would have been offered. In EU , they seem to not care at all.

wow...

 

I'm in the US and I always get a credit back. The one time I didn't get credit back was when I used a promo code and later on a promo code with a higher percentage off came out after I had already purchased the item.

post #3732 of 3732
Worst yoox promo ever, one item in each of my dream boxes included in it. Presume everything building up to big clear out in March.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here