or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 227

post #3391 of 3608
Anyone noticing things being discounted again in dreambox but no notification of what the offer is yet?
post #3392 of 3608

Nope. 

 

On the different note. Does anyone find it annoying that you cannot click on sold out items in your Dreambox? I find it very frustrating, because I used to be able to do this and then choose an item in the different color or sometime in the different size. Now you have to find it again and Yoox often makes it impossible to find items in their search as they hide certain things before upcoming promos.

 

 

Originally Posted by UK2004 View Post
 
post #3393 of 3608
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLinStyle View Post
 

One potential workaround -- the item code is still in the images of the sold out items in your dreambox.  If you open those images in a new tab, you can pull the string of a few numbers followed by two letters and paste it into a standard yoox url.

 

For example, a Jil coat that's sold out:

image url: https://media.yoox.biz/items/41/41587070de_19_f.jpg

product: http://www.yoox.com/us/41587070de/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80_m&cod10=41587070de&sizeId=

post #3394 of 3608
Quote:
Now you have to find it again and Yoox often makes it impossible to find items in their search as they hide certain things before upcoming promos.

Do you have the app? The app (for now at least) allows you to got to the product page.
post #3395 of 3608

Yes, I do. Thank you. but it is kinda awkward way, because i end up emailing the link from the app to myself or adding it to the shopping cart and then logging on desktop to complete the transaction.

post #3396 of 3608

BTW, there is a new promo that was just sent out - 40% on full price items

post #3397 of 3608

Thanks, I have tried that too, with mixed success, cause sometimes item just disappear, you know what i mean and then re-appear AFTER the promo ended.

 

Now that you have brought up tinkering with URL. Has anyone found a way to add the sold out item to the dreambox ?

 

Originally Posted by flowcharts View Post
 

One potential workaround -- the item code is still in the images of the sold out items in your dreambox.  If you open those images in a new tab, you can pull the string of a few numbers followed by two letters and paste it into a standard yoox url.

 

For example, a Jil coat that's sold out:

image url: https://media.yoox.biz/items/41/41587070de_19_f.jpg

product: http://www.yoox.com/us/41587070de/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80_m&cod10=41587070de&sizeId=

post #3398 of 3608

Not sure - I haven't really done anything more than what I posted.  Could be fun to try though.

post #3399 of 3608

Thanks. Offtopic. How do you add your B&S items into your msg signature?

post #3400 of 3608

Signature options are at the bottom of your profile page

post #3401 of 3608
To you experienced YOOX'ers out there:

From your experience, will YOOX after already reducing an item reduce it even more within a certain amount of time, or is the preduced price more or less set until the item finally sells out or the next big sale appears?
post #3402 of 3608

It is hard to answer this. I have seen some items being reduced again and again (going from 30, 40, 50 ,60% etc) especially the current season (so fall/winter items now). I have also seen some items hit only about 50% and then go to Clearance section. at which point the prices don't get reduced further unless this is a promo that includes Clearance (and that is quite rare, i would say 3-4 times a year)

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuebert View Post

To you experienced YOOX'ers out there:

From your experience, will YOOX after already reducing an item reduce it even more within a certain amount of time, or is the preduced price more or less set until the item finally sells out or the next big sale appears?
post #3403 of 3608
Yoox is 15% off everything today.

I peeked in my Dream Box (I hadn't looked in a while) and was surprised to see a big ticket fall item had already been knocked down about 45% in my abensence; with the additional 15% off it was a no-brainer. Even though, here in Florida, I need another piece of outerwear like I need a hole in the head...
post #3404 of 3608
We are screwed in the UK!! American site offering up to 40% off, we get up to 30% off. They get free delivery for all orders we get minimum £180 spend. They get extra 15% off everything we get nothing. THANK YOU GBP!!!!
post #3405 of 3608
Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2004 View Post

We are screwed in the UK!! American site offering up to 40% off, we get up to 30% off. They get free delivery for all orders we get minimum £180 spend. They get extra 15% off everything we get nothing. THANK YOU GBP!!!!

Hmm, Brexit punishment hurts, doesn't it? Next Brussels will takes away free shipping , then you will learn your lesson.biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here