or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 210

post #3136 of 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastlife View Post


loving the recommendations, thank you!!

if anyone wants to throw some shoe makers my way, that'd be awesome too. need some penny loafers or a casual lace up for the office.

totally understand if secrets want to be kept that way, however.

 

Loafers: C.B. Made in Italy focuses on handmade loafers. thecorners' current sale is better than Yoox now but not many left. I got this pair and really like them. Other lesser known but high quality brands I recently came across: RaparoFABI

post #3137 of 3601

So yesterday in a fit of sheer self loathing, I decided to tally up my total expenditure on YOOX since my first purchase in 2012. It came to a whopping $12,193. Granted they are all small purchases each no more than $350. But that's still a heck of a lot of money.

 

And the weir thing is Iam still nowhere close to being a super star. Would it have made more sense to make a few thousand dollar purchases here and there? They way I look at it, money is money and YOOX shouldn't really care if they came from one big purchase or many small ones. Right?

post #3138 of 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiette View Post
 

So yesterday in a fit of sheer self loathing, I decided to tally up my total expenditure on YOOX since my first purchase in 2012. It came to a whopping $12,193. Granted they are all small purchases each no more than $350. But that's still a heck of a lot of money.

 

And the weir thing is Iam still nowhere close to being a super star. Would it have made more sense to make a few thousand dollar purchases here and there? They way I look at it, money is money and YOOX shouldn't really care if they came from one big purchase or many small ones. Right?

 

Thanks for sharing. So I wanted to ask what benefits will a superstar get? Do you know the requirements to reach the status?

.

.

.

Just found some information about the superstar status from post #1101. It seems besides serving one's ego and the few additional promo codes, the 4 times a year new products preview and direct customer service line don't have much value to me. 


Edited by robxznyc - 3/4/16 at 5:40pm
post #3139 of 3601
I've been a Superstar at three different times (including now) since 2006. I appreciate getting the previews of new seasons, but I don't think I've ever bought anything through them. June will mark my ten years with Yoox. I wonder if I can expect anything from them to mark the occasion...

The extra promo codes help and I believe we got the latest 29% discount code a day early.

I've only had to call customer services on two occasions, so the 'direct line' isn't of much use to me.

Prompted by Desiette tallying up his Yoox expenditure, I decided to do the same. Oh dear... I've spent £40,636 ($56,666USD) in total since 2006 - Two thirds of that was in the past six months. That doesn't include returns as it would be far too time consuming to work that out. Returns would knock no more than a few grand off though.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has spent more than that with Yoox.
post #3140 of 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston View Post

I've been a Superstar at three different times (including now) since 2006. I appreciate getting the previews of new seasons, but I don't think I've ever bought anything through them. June will mark my ten years with Yoox. I wonder if I can expect anything from them to mark the occasion...

The extra promo codes help and I believe we got the latest 29% discount code a day early.

I've only had to call customer services on two occasions, so the 'direct line' isn't of much use to me.

Prompted by Desiette tallying up his Yoox expenditure, I decided to do the same. Oh dear... I've spent £40,636 ($56,666USD) in total since 2006 - Two thirds of that was in the past six months. That doesn't include returns as it would be far too time consuming to work that out. Returns would knock no more than a few grand off though.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has spent more than that with Yoox.

curious - how did you spend 27k pounds in six months on yoox? what did you buy?
post #3141 of 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston View Post

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has spent more than that with Yoox.

post #3142 of 3601
Quote:
curious - how did you spend 27k pounds in six months on yoox? what did you buy?

Would guess that you can hit these figures more easily if
1) you're shopping the design section
and/or
2) your account includes an acquisitive spouse (specifically, a female)
post #3143 of 3601
must suck to be rich...

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3144 of 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

Would guess that you can hit these figures more easily if
1) you're shopping the design section
and/or
2) your account includes an acquisitive spouse (specifically, a female)

Actually that's a no on both counts. I'm not interested in the design section (I don't think I've ever browsed it) and I've never bought my girlfriend anything from Yoox.

I was slightly shocked myself. I've bought a lot of cashmere knitwear and several Cesare Attolini jackets and suits. Plus all the little things all mount up. I think I've probably returned more than I previously said though.
post #3145 of 3601
20% off on selected items, including sale items. Picked up a pair of wool flat front Incos for $51, hope they fit. Got a box from Yoox yesterday with 2 pairs of Incotex Sartoriale, both in Super 120s flannel, one pair in blue the other in dark gray. They were pleated, so some here might not dig them, but at $78 each I didn't think twice.
post #3146 of 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post

20% off on selected items, including sale items. Picked up a pair of wool flat front Incos for $51, hope they fit. Got a box from Yoox yesterday with 2 pairs of Incotex Sartoriale, both in Super 120s flannel, one pair in blue the other in dark gray. They were pleated, so some here might not dig them, but at $78 each I didn't think twice.

damn, how you find the Sartoriale line?

 

i once thought  those with button fly should be Sartoriale line, and bought two pairs. finally i got a RED line and a mainline:brick:

 

however,the both i bought are all not wool, so maybe i need to try some wool one with button fly?

post #3147 of 3601

Just bought 6 shirts and 1 pair of pants.

post #3148 of 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloRLOw View Post

damn, how you find the Sartoriale line?

i once thought  those with button fly should be Sartoriale line, and bought two pairs. finally i got a RED line and a mainlinebaldy%5B1%5D.gif

however,the both i bought are all not wool, so maybe i need to try some wool one with button fly?

I didn't know they were Sartoriale until they arrived, so I just lucked into them. Sartoriale are made in Italy and have a two button extra closure in the front that is an extension of the lining. These have a zipper, I'm not sure if a button fly actually denotes any particular Incotex quality level.
post #3149 of 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post


I didn't know they were Sartoriale until they arrived, so I just lucked into them. Sartoriale are made in Italy and have a two button extra closure in the front that is an extension of the lining. These have a zipper, I'm not sure if a button fly actually denotes any particular Incotex quality level.

Care to share some pictures? :)

post #3150 of 3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by manasdirge View Post

Care to share some pictures? smile.gif

Sure, poor light and in a hurry this AM but these should give you the info.




New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here