or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 208

post #3106 of 3607
If you need a Yoox code PM me. Must have 100 post count. Gone
Edited by gettoasty - 1/31/16 at 11:29pm
post #3107 of 3607

Sounds like i need to start posting.....

post #3108 of 3607
When will the next drops be? I thought it would happen Jan 26, then I thought Feb 1...still hardly any big drops
post #3109 of 3607
error
Edited by mr monty - 2/8/16 at 10:56am
post #3110 of 3607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightclubber View Post

When will the next drops be? I thought it would happen Jan 26, then I thought Feb 1...still hardly any big drops

I reviewed my orders from last winter. It looks like I got lots of reduced stuff around Feb 26th
post #3111 of 3607
Thread Starter 
Some big drops in the last 12 hours, and the code LUNAR10 is working for now, but I never got an email about it so I don't know when it ends (possibly tonight).
post #3112 of 3607

I'm seeing some nice drops too and they had 10% automatically that ran out yesterday.

 

Hoping that they ratchet up the % off in a day or two.

post #3113 of 3607

next drop i will start making purchases..i am holding onto a 20% birthday discount code, and also dont forget the 15% newsletter code they send you...plus im hoping they do free shipping along with the drops but i doubt it since they want people to purchase multiple items

post #3114 of 3607
15% newsletter code?

the last 15% discount I saw was a two day only discount for purchases on a mobile device. Am I missing out on something? God knows they send me enough emails that I should be getting a newsletter code if there's one to be had.
post #3115 of 3607

15% is auto applied at shopping cart in addition to free shipping.

Valid on certain items for 48 hours since 2/17. 

I saw such promotion on 1/15 or so.

post #3116 of 3607
Before Christmas I bought a couple of items from Yoox and decided I wanted to return them. I filled out the return form but decided to wait until after Christmas to arrange for the UPS pickup. I ended up deciding I wanted to keep the items.

Last month I received an email from Yoox, apologizing for the delay in processing my return. They gave me a 15% discount code which can be used twice on any orders between now and June.

Not a bad result.
post #3117 of 3607
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTapered View Post
 

next drop i will start making purchases..i am holding onto a 20% birthday discount code, and also dont forget the 15% newsletter code they send you...plus im hoping they do free shipping along with the drops but i doubt it since they want people to purchase multiple items

i've always had my birthday info in my yoox account over 2 years but i've never received any birthday promo code or heard they ever issue such code. what's your experience? are you in the US?

post #3118 of 3607

My yoox account was created in 2013 with an Asian shipping address. 

I placed 8 orders between 2014-15.

No birthday promo code was received until this year.

post #3119 of 3607
Quote:
Originally Posted by robxznyc View Post

i've always had my birthday info in my yoox account over 2 years but i've never received any birthday promo code or heard they ever issue such code. what's your experience? are you in the US?

Yes I'm in the U.S. ..
They sent the code via email
post #3120 of 3607
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston View Post
They gave me a 15% discount code


Same here but they added free express delivery. Are you a superstar ?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here