or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 148

post #2206 of 2331
I didn't realize that YOOX does not refund tax on returns! Is that even legal? confused.gif
post #2207 of 2331
That's probably just a mistake. Just email them to correct it...
post #2208 of 2331
That's probably just a mistake. Just email them to correct it...
post #2209 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by mischief View Post

That's probably just a mistake. Just email them to correct it...

It says on their returns page:

"We will deduct a flat Return Fee of USD 6.95 (plus Sales Tax on this fee, where applicable) from your refund."

So it isn't really a mistake, just a thing they do apparently.
post #2210 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post

It says on their returns page:

"We will deduct a flat Return Fee of USD 6.95 (plus Sales Tax on this fee, where applicable) from your refund."

So it isn't really a mistake, just a thing they do apparently.

That means they deduct 6.95 plus sales tax. They can't NOT refund you the sales tax you paid on your purchase if you are returning for a refund.
post #2211 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post

I didn't realize that YOOX does not refund tax on returns! Is that even legal? confused.gif

 

Wait.  They don't refund it at all???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post


It says on their returns page:

"We will deduct a flat Return Fee of USD 6.95 (plus Sales Tax on this fee, where applicable) from your refund."

So it isn't really a mistake, just a thing they do apparently.

 

Sales tax on this fee, not the whole sales tax

post #2212 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by mischief View Post

That means they deduct 6.95 plus sales tax. They can't NOT refund you the sales tax you paid on your purchase if you are returning for a refund.

That's what I thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Wait.  They don't refund it at all???

Sales tax on this fee, not the whole sales tax

Oh hold up just noticed the wording there. Their email they just sent me says it differently:

"Please visit the UPS website to find the nearest drop-off location. YOOX will simply deduct a Return Fee of $6.95 plus Sales Tax where applicable."

And basically when I clicked through their return process, they ended up showing me how much I will get refunded. It shows the exact amount that the item cost not including sales tax. So unless this is some weird estimate, I'm out like over $30 in sales tax crazy.gif
post #2213 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post


That's what I thought.
Oh hold up just noticed the wording there. Their email they just sent me says it differently:

"Please visit the UPS website to find the nearest drop-off location. YOOX will simply deduct a Return Fee of $6.95 plus Sales Tax where applicable."

And basically when I clicked through their return process, they ended up showing me how much I will get refunded. It shows the exact amount that the item cost not including sales tax. So unless this is some weird estimate, I'm out like over $30 in sales tax crazy.gif

 

You'll get the tax back. End of discussion. 

post #2214 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokesh View Post

That's what I thought.
Oh hold up just noticed the wording there. Their email they just sent me says it differently:

"Please visit the UPS website to find the nearest drop-off location. YOOX will simply deduct a Return Fee of $6.95 plus Sales Tax where applicable."

And basically when I clicked through their return process, they ended up showing me how much I will get refunded. It shows the exact amount that the item cost not including sales tax. So unless this is some weird estimate, I'm out like over $30 in sales tax crazy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post

You'll get the tax back. End of discussion. 


This is correct. They don't show the sales tax in the refund amount they quote you, but it will be included in the actual amount they refund to your credit card. I think their system must just not be set up to calculate the tax refund until they actually run the refund with the credit card company, which they don't do until they receive the merchandise back.

Don't worry - it works. And if there is a mistake, they will correct it. I've had that happen early on and they were quick to respond; but since they've been up and running with charging taxes for a while, all the kinks seem to be worked out.
post #2215 of 2331

Does anyone know where I can find the place to write the coupons? Looks like it is gone.

post #2216 of 2331
Did you enter one without ordering sometime ago?

You probably need to clear your browser cache.
post #2217 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper88 View Post

Did you enter one without ordering sometime ago?

You probably need to clear your browser cache.

Yeah I did, and it works now after I cleared my cache. Thanks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post

10FORTWO for 10% off this weekend.

And the code doesn't work in the EU :(

post #2218 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post


This is correct. They don't show the sales tax in the refund amount they quote you, but it will be included in the actual amount they refund to your credit card. I think their system must just not be set up to calculate the tax refund until they actually run the refund with the credit card company, which they don't do until they receive the merchandise back.

Don't worry - it works. And if there is a mistake, they will correct it. I've had that happen early on and they were quick to respond; but since they've been up and running with charging taxes for a while, all the kinks seem to be worked out.

Ah that's a relief to hear. Thanks!
post #2219 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingusberry View Post

Yeah I did, and it works now after I cleared my cache. Thanks!

And the code doesn't work in the EU frown.gif

No problem smile.gif

Try YOOXFEVER10
post #2220 of 2331

Can anyone tell which Corneliani line this jacket is from? I think the other tag says Pedro Frizon.

 

http://www.yoox.com/us/41420244GC/item?dept=#cod10=41420244GC&sizeId=3

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here