or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 13

post #181 of 2541

i have 2 months of winter in front of me, not spring

 

i dont buy stuff to be worn that far ahead.

post #182 of 2541
Thread Starter 
And if you've been paying attention, winter merchandise everywhere in this hemisphere has been on slowly increasing discount for two months. That's why there's not much stock left -- it's at 80% off. You're being silly.
post #183 of 2541

come on i am not being silly

 

like i told you there is no point in having 80% off something you dont care for

 

naturally if you either just like buying stuff or dont care too much what you are buying then fine, but if you like to buy something nice then no inventory= useless discount

 

 I just browsed the blazer section and there is nothing from top brands- except a fugly Loro piana and some cashmere cucinellis

 

Some other stuff is just funny like £350 for a plain wool ZZegna Blazer. Who in their right mind would buy that?

post #184 of 2541

actually let me admit that i just found something worthwhile.

Just bought a nice 20% cashmere Barbera camel overcoat for £220. good deal.

post #185 of 2541
Quote:
Originally Posted by poincare0 View Post

actually let me admit that i just found something worthwhile.
Just bought a nice 20% cashmere Barbera camel overcoat for £220. good deal.

If you're still looking for good deals on winter stuff, you should head over to the B&S. There are some sellers there who have some great stuff at great prices (i.e. jrd, spoo, malford, ichdein, etc.).
post #186 of 2541
There's plenty of good stuff at Yoox, but as they are an outlet, they may only get one or two stock and it'll sell out quick at the starting Yoox price. Sometimes that's 20% off, sometimes is 75% off. But it's a bit late to be looking for winter stuff now
post #187 of 2541
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatecloths View Post


If you're still looking for good deals on winter stuff, you should head over to the B&S. There are some sellers there who have some great stuff at great prices (i.e. jrd, spoo, malford, ichdein, etc.).


check my post history

 

i would rather pay msrp than feed spoo, ichie or malford.

 

I follow zoo rules when i go to BS- I never feed the animals. I wouldn't mind buying from an occasional seller but for sharks i use the zoo rules

post #188 of 2541
Quote:
Originally Posted by poincare0 View Post



check my post history

 

i would rather pay msrp than feed spoo, ichie or malford.

 

I follow zoo rules when i go to BS- I never feed the animals. I wouldn't mind buying from an occasional seller but for sharks i use the zoo rules


in any case since i have been disturbing the force lately, so from experience i fear i may be killed off at any time soon. it is about money after all.

 

so i will probably be re-incarnating under another name at any time

 

post #189 of 2541
Quote:
Originally Posted by poincare0 View Post



in any case since i have been disturbing the force lately, so from experience i fear i may be killed off at any time soon. it is about money after all.

so i will probably be re-incarnating under another name at any time

I completely agree. SF is owned by the B&S sharks/bilderberg group. Each year they meet to discuss gauging prices, retroactively photo-shop their WAYWRN looks, and ban anyone who lets out the conspiracy.

I've already said to much. After your re-incarnate, meet me in DT. My code name will be Natasha.
post #190 of 2541
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatecloths View Post


I completely agree. SF is owned by the B&S sharks/bilderberg group. Each year they meet to discuss gauging prices, retroactively photo-shop their WAYWRN looks, and ban anyone who lets out the conspiracy.
I've already said to much. After your re-incarnate, meet me in DT. My code name will be Natasha.


bildenberg is a red arrow

 

I just left one of the underground secret meetings in Davos. Where best to hide a secret world conspiracy meeting, than inside a public world conspiracy meeting

 

PS- I wont be buying from you either laugh.gif

 

post #191 of 2541
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by poincare0 View Post

I just browsed the blazer section and there is nothing from top brands- except a fugly Loro piana and some cashmere cucinellis

It's the end of the season! They are TRYING TO RUN OUT OF FALL MERCHANDISE. They don't care that you have "two months of winter in front of you," as if that makes it in any way reasonable for you not to have bought your cold weather clothes by now. They are also an outlet; they don't get to pick the cream of the crop from some manufacturer as it rolls out of the showroom. How thick can you get?
post #192 of 2541
Quote:
Originally Posted by poincare0 View Post



check my post history

i would rather pay msrp than feed spoo, ichie or malford.

I follow zoo rules when i go to BS- I never feed the animals. I wouldn't mind buying from an occasional seller but for sharks i use the zoo rules

Just wondering, but from what does your disdain for B&S stem?
post #193 of 2541
Quote:
Originally Posted by poincare0 View Post



PS- I wont be buying from you either laugh.gif

Shame. I was really - hold on what's this?

Sorry to do this, but I've got a call. Oh, weird - it's Spoo. I didn't even know he had my num... wait a minute...

OH MY GOD THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE. THE POINCARE CONSPIRACY IS REAL
post #194 of 2541
Sharks at the zoo? I'm not sure I've seen them at my local zoo. I'm confused.
post #195 of 2541
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post


It's the end of the season! They are TRYING TO RUN OUT OF FALL MERCHANDISE. They don't care that you have "two months of winter in front of you," as if that makes it in any way reasonable for you not to have bought your cold weather clothes by now. They are also an outlet; they don't get to pick the cream of the crop from some manufacturer as it rolls out of the showroom. How thick can you get?


monkey man

 

read the rest of the thread- you are starting to look a little foolish.

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here