or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 95

post #1411 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

I wouldn’t worry about them too much. Chinese only know big brands and names – which are actually rubbish. They are unaware of niche brands.
But it' s only a matter of time until yoox marketing will start to educate chinese on the niche brands t sells.
post #1412 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by AE7 View Post

But it' s only a matter of time until yoox marketing will start to educate chinese on the niche brands t sells.
It won't matter. Give them crap and put huge price tag .brand them as lv or Hermes they will eat it. lol New money all they care is what is big ... Its like yoox can bring these Chinese to the water but yoox cant make them drink !
chines people buy lv or Hermes paper bags for gods sake ....
post #1413 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

there are still awesome sales to be found. you have to search.

I agree, there are sales,but as everyone is seeing with Yoox, the flood of deals to be had from '08/'09 and even into '10 is pretty much over. Sales are usually structured, intentional, planned by retailers (and accounted for), floods of deals are because things went haywire - those are what made Yoox a bonanza for 2 or 3 years and just aren't going to happen until the next big surprise/collapse.

Like you, though, I'm still hunting icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1414 of 2153

  No matter what, Yoox still remains tha place to spot best bargains ever in the kingdom of internets. If you show me another place that sells good Rick leather for 600 euros, I'll say that Yoox is a piece of shit. Until then....its the shit.

post #1415 of 2153

it is limited edition for whatever reason.

post #1416 of 2153

big drop

post #1417 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo View Post

  No matter what, Yoox still remains tha place to spot best bargains ever in the kingdom of internets. If you show me another place that sells good Rick leather for 600 euros, I'll say that Yoox is a piece of shit. Until then....its the shit.

"Rick" lol8[1].gif

uhoh.gifcry.gif
Quote:
42307370le_14_f.jpg
post #1418 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

I agree, there are sales,but as everyone is seeing with Yoox, the flood of deals to be had from '08/'09 and even into '10 is pretty much over. Sales are usually structured, intentional, planned by retailers (and accounted for), floods of deals are because things went haywire - those are what made Yoox a bonanza for 2 or 3 years and just aren't going to happen until the next big surprise/collapse.
Like you, though, I'm still hunting icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I remember they used to unload lots and lots of Raf, Marni or Jil until around 2011, not anymore though. You can still find tons of Dsquared these days biggrin.gif
post #1419 of 2153

I've pretty much stopped shopping at local department store after I discovered Yoox. Since it is not offering such terrific price as it did, I simply scale back on spending and the number of articles I purchase.  I think of it as wardrobe editing. 

post #1420 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

LOVEMYDREAMBOX

for free shipping & 10% off

(you need to put the items in the dreambox first, then add to basket and apply code)

Worked for me. Ending July 19.

post #1421 of 2153
For some brands (e.g. LBM, Cantarelli, Hackett) discounts are still impressive. For some (e.g. BC, Lardini, Caruso) not so much. Does it mean that the former producers do not value their labour/overproduce stuff of a mediocre quality, and the latter items are more quality/costly in production? Or this fact has more to do with marketing?
post #1422 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by AE7 View Post

For some brands (e.g. LBM, Cantarelli, Hackett) discounts are still impressive. For some (e.g. BC, Lardini, Caruso) not so much. Does it mean that the former producers do not value their labour/overproduce stuff of a mediocre quality, and the latter items are more quality/costly in production? Or this fact has more to do with marketing?

 

I disagree on Caruso. Their suits retail for $1800-$2400. Yoox has separated them out from the drops they do on other products and they don't get cut as aggressively; however, Yoox does start them at what looks to be 50% off retail. 


Not so sure that LBM and Cantarelli meet that threshold when first hitting the site before cuts. 

post #1423 of 2153
Good point.

BUT! An LBM jacket costs 400-500 Euro in Italy high street shops. So they are pretty discounted pre-Yoox sales.
Edited by AE7 - 7/18/13 at 11:09am
post #1424 of 2153

What happens to sale items if they don't sell by the end of the month? Are the prices continually reduced, or is there a point where they will sell off the dead stock to a warehouse/outlet where we don't have access to it anymore.

post #1425 of 2153
Quote:
Originally Posted by kloss View Post

What happens to sale items if they don't sell by the end of the month? Are the prices continually reduced, or is there a point where they will sell off the dead stock to a warehouse/outlet where we don't have access to it anymore.

Typically, it is re-listed again next season full price.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here