or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 90

post #1336 of 2370

25% discount on F/W item with superstar code- very tricky yoox, first they raise the price of average item by about 25%, then they give you an advanced discount; i'm not falling for it.  they should have something like a 50% off sample sale to clean up their messy warehouse.  

post #1337 of 2370

Are superstar codes a one-time, one-user deal? I'd be very interested in one if anyone has one they are not using (if they are not tied to your account in some way that is).
 

post #1338 of 2370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteG View Post

They removed eight items from my dream box. The total count is down from 50 to 42. And I don't mean items that sold out and appear in grey on the bottom of the dream box (but still count toward the maximum number of 50 items). It is as if I had never added more than 42 items. I could now add eight new items when my dream box was still full last week (including several sold out items). Is that something new? What happened to the removed items?

This also happened to me, but the items that disappeared magically reappeared yesterday morning at the same prices as before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cv123 View Post

25% discount on F/W item with superstar code- very tricky yoox, first they raise the price of average item by about 25%, then they give you an advanced discount; i'm not falling for it.  they should have something like a 50% off sample sale to clean up their messy warehouse.  

I have shopped religiously at Yoox for years and I watch my dreambox like a hawk for any price drops. I have never - not even once - seen a Yoox item increase in price. On occasion they will have multiple listings for the same item at different prices, but that's just a quirky yoox thing that happens when they get the same style from different outlets/suppliers.
post #1339 of 2370
Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post

This also happened to me, but the items that disappeared magically reappeared yesterday morning at the same prices as before.
I have shopped religiously at Yoox for years and I watch my dreambox like a hawk for any price drops. I have never - not even once - seen a Yoox item increase in price. On occasion they will have multiple listings for the same item at different prices, but that's just a quirky yoox thing that happens when they get the same style from different outlets/suppliers.

Yoox increases prices when the switch seasons on stuff a good amount, something will be on sale then reappear next season full price with same photos and everything
post #1340 of 2370
FORYOUONLY15 for 15% off S/S. The code also works on sample sale items.
post #1341 of 2370
Quote:
Originally Posted by cv123 View Post

25% discount on F/W item with superstar code- very tricky yoox, first they raise the price of average item by about 25%, then they give you an advanced discount; i'm not falling for it.  they should have something like a 50% off sample sale to clean up their messy warehouse.  
agreed.
post #1342 of 2370

*Edit, nvm i figured it out

post #1343 of 2370

NEWOUTFIT

 

one item for 10%off

two items 15%off

three items 20%off

 

and i think it can work on sample sale items.

post #1344 of 2370
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloRLOw View Post

NEWOUTFIT


one item for 10%off
two items 15%off
three items 20%off

and i think it can work on sample sale items.

Anyone know how long this code will be good for?
post #1345 of 2370
23-25
post #1346 of 2370
The email says it's valid until the 25th.

I just placed a big order with the 15% code on Friday. I'm going to call tomorrow and try for a price adjustment.
post #1347 of 2370
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloRLOw View Post

NEWOUTFIT


one item for 10%off
two items 15%off
three items 20%off

and i think it can work on sample sale items.
that's great!
post #1348 of 2370
Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post

The email says it's valid until the 25th.

I just placed a big order with the 15% code on Friday. I'm going to call tomorrow and try for a price adjustment.

I already emailed them this morning and got a reply back that they will match the difference of 5% (I already had 15%)

I ordered 4 pair of trousers

Yoox always delivering! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1349 of 2370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteG View Post

They removed eight items from my dream box. The total count is down from 50 to 42. And I don't mean items that sold out and appear in grey on the bottom of the dream box (but still count toward the maximum number of 50 items). It is as if I had never added more than 42 items. I could now add eight new items when my dream box was still full last week (including several sold out items). Is that something new? What happened to the removed items?

I added 6 items after they had removed stuff from my dream box the other day. And now, apparently, they restored the removed items (shown as sold out, though) and my dream box now contains - surprise! - 56 items (when technically I should not be able to add more than 50). Oh, well....

60% reductions on selected items featured by Vogue Italia
http://www.vogue.it/en/shopping/e-vogueshopping/2013/06/copy-the-look-voguistas-streetstyle
http://www.yoox.com/searchresult.asp?dept=VgPrmSSM&tp=51421&utm_source=vogue_it&utm_medium=verticali&utm_campaign=verticali_it_voguestreetstyle&utm_content=gallery_uomo
can be combined with any of the above discount codes for extra savings, I guess.

PS: Since when has MJ been cheaper in Europe? (79 Euros is a hundred bucks).

post #1350 of 2370
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteG View Post

60% reductions on selected items featured by Vogue Italia
http://www.vogue.it/en/shopping/e-vogueshopping/2013/06/copy-the-look-voguistas-streetstyle

I just bought those Barrett cap-toes for $195 on Friday. I hate it when that happens.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here