or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 89

post #1321 of 2427

20% off plus free shipping for superstars!  

post #1322 of 2427
Jelly
post #1323 of 2427
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston View Post

Yoox hasn't sent me that code yet... but they did (rather randomly) give me SUPERSTAR status yesterday. It's weird because I haven't bought much from Yoox this year.

I also got this week the superstar status and the 20% code one day after my last order. I've placed at least two orders per month in the last few years, so I kind of expecting it.
post #1324 of 2427
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post


I also got this week the superstar status and the 20% code one day after my last order. I've placed at least two orders per month in the last few years, so I kind of expecting it.


So only frequent buyers can get this rebate or is it possible to get it throught a special link or a code?

post #1325 of 2427
Anybody have warehouse preparing order for 3+ days now? Never seen it take so long after it gets from Italy
post #1326 of 2427
It could take up to a week specially on sales season.
post #1327 of 2427

You would have to wait until you are upgrade to "superstar" status, it took me about 2 years; as long as you make regular purchases and not too many returns, you will get there eventually.

post #1328 of 2427
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylexchangemtl View Post


So only frequent buyers can get this rebate or is it possible to get it throught a special link or a code?

It's a personal code linked to the respective Yoox login.
post #1329 of 2427
Where would it be located? Maybe I am missing it,
post #1330 of 2427

Is it possible to find out where something on yoox was made (info that would be on a tag, but isn't on the site)?

I emailed and got the same automated response twice, and neither answered my question. The second automated response was highlighted in purple, which was a nice gesture, but it still didn't help me out.
 

post #1331 of 2427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype1234 View Post

Is it possible to find out where something on yoox was made (info that would be on a tag, but isn't on the site)?


I emailed and got the same automated response twice, and neither answered my question. The second automated response was highlighted in purple, which was a nice gesture, but it still didn't help me out.

 

They have millions of items they are not going to have this info, just order it and return if it doesn't work out. Why is it so important to know where it was made?
post #1332 of 2427
Please share the automated response.
post #1333 of 2427
Hype, i would suggest you check out the label or a particular product from that label online and most likely you will be able to obtain some info. If you are that desperate, you might want to email the retailers for such info. You wont get anything from Yoox with regard to such queries.
post #1334 of 2427
They removed eight items from my dream box. The total count is down from 50 to 42. And I don't mean items that sold out and appear in grey on the bottom of the dream box (but still count toward the maximum number of 50 items). It is as if I had never added more than 42 items. I could now add eight new items when my dream box was still full last week (including several sold out items). Is that something new? What happened to the removed items?
post #1335 of 2427
Any active codes for a discount or free shipping?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here