or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here - Page 77

post #1141 of 2556
UPALLNIGHT -- 10% off + free shipping on S/S merchandise only. Expires 9AM tomorrow, 2/24.
post #1142 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy321 View Post

UPALLNIGHT -- 10% off + free shipping on S/S merchandise only. Expires 9AM tomorrow, 2/24.
where's 15% offs?
post #1143 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post


Now.


yep 80% off the fall-winter collection

 

and i just combined this with the free international shipping with an order over 200$

post #1144 of 2556

Yoox has eaten a huge hole in my change last year.  Personally I am implementing the following defense measures

 

1. Stop adding things to my dream box; keep the total to 10-15 items.

2. Stop checking the site on a daily basis

3. Stop purchasing any full price item

4. Stop looking at blogs like the Sartorialist.

post #1145 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by cv123 View Post

Yoox has eaten a huge hole in my change last year.  Personally I am implementing the following defense measures

1. Stop adding things to my dream box; keep the total to 10-15 items.
2. Stop checking the site on a daily basis
3. Stop purchasing any full price item
4. Stop looking at blogs like the Sartorialist.
5. Wait until substantial (minimum 50%) discount period for SS 2013 season starts.
6. Stop spoiling a wife with Yoox purses and dresses.
post #1146 of 2556
lol good man.
post #1147 of 2556
NEWOUTFIT

5% off for 1 item
10% off for 2 item
15% off for 3 item
post #1148 of 2556
Thanx.
Works for SS season only.
post #1149 of 2556
Very cool.
Worked out fine for me.
Thank you so much, alexSF, for the 15% off code!
I used it on three pairs of sneakers.
Edited by SteG - 2/26/13 at 4:09pm
post #1150 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteG View Post

Very cool.
Worked out fine for me.
Thank you so much, alexSF, for the 15% off code!
I used it on three pairs of sneakers.


here's another one i just found on purseforum, but its for denim only

better than nothing tho

 

15% off all spring summer denim with YOOXCODE: JEANIUS.

This sale ends on Sunday March 3rd at midnight PST

 

edit: looks like it can be combined with the freeshipping with orders over 200$

post #1151 of 2556
Will there be another upcoming Yoox code, soon, for S/S '13?

Looks like I missed out on the 15% off code as well unless its for EU only.
post #1152 of 2556
Its Women's day in the post-Communist part of the world.

So 10% discount for SS women items.

WOMANYOOX
post #1153 of 2556

why no men's day...

post #1154 of 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloRLOw View Post

why no men's day...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Men's_Day

Discount that, Yoox.
post #1155 of 2556

this SC looks great 

http://www.yoox.com/us/41334002CA/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41334002CA&sizeId=2

 

don't know about the  brand " kashmir house"

find a thread about it, but no conclusion about the quality.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/196680/anyone-ever-heard-of-kashmir-house-suits

 

anyone can comment on it?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here