or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Streetwear & Denim Classifieds › RRL Low Straight Rigid, Slim Fit Rigid, Officer Chino Selvedge & MORE - Dec 2014 Update !!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: RRL Low Straight Rigid, Slim Fit Rigid, Officer Chino Selvedge & MORE - Dec 2014 Update !!! - Page 5

post #61 of 84

a bit high

post #62 of 84
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by longwalker View Post

a bit high

???
post #63 of 84
I want the naval wool officer chino, but it's still too big even at 28!!!
post #64 of 84
I have
Garment-Dyed Twill Chino (ANTIQUE NAVY) and Garment-Dyed Twill Chino (BURGUNDY), both are great choice
post #65 of 84

Can you send me the actual waist, thigh, and hem measurements of the 32x34 and 33x34 straight legs? Thanks.

post #66 of 84
buckle back jeans

Size:
28 (1) - waist: 16 1/2" / front: 10 3/4" / back: 14 7/8" / leg opening: 9" / thigh: 11 3/4" / inseam: 35"

28 (2) - waist: 15" / front: 9 1/2" / back: 13 5/8" / leg opening: 8" / thigh: 10 7/8" / inseam: 34"

28 (3) - waist: 15" / front: 9 3/4" / back: 13 3/4" / leg opening: 8 1/8" / thigh: 11" / inseam: 33 5/8"

28 (4) - waist: 14 7/8" / front: 9 3/4" / back: 13 7/8" / leg opening: 7 7/8" / thigh: 10 3/4" / inseam: 33 3/4"

talk about manufacturing consistency..., if I need another jeans, these would be it though...
post #67 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

buckle back jeans

Size:
28 (1) - waist: 16 1/2" / front: 10 3/4" / back: 14 7/8" / leg opening: 9" / thigh: 11 3/4" / inseam: 35"

28 (2) - waist: 15" / front: 9 1/2" / back: 13 5/8" / leg opening: 8" / thigh: 10 7/8" / inseam: 34"

28 (3) - waist: 15" / front: 9 3/4" / back: 13 3/4" / leg opening: 8 1/8" / thigh: 11" / inseam: 33 5/8"

28 (4) - waist: 14 7/8" / front: 9 3/4" / back: 13 7/8" / leg opening: 7 7/8" / thigh: 10 3/4" / inseam: 33 3/4"

talk about manufacturing consistency..., if I need another jeans, these would be it though...

I am wondering out loud if the first pair are the first gen of buckle-backs using Japanese denim, and the others the second gen using USA denim? May have changed the cut as well.
post #68 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispace View Post

I am wondering out loud if the first pair are the first gen of buckle-backs using Japanese denim, and the others the second gen using USA denim? May have changed the cut as well.

yea, the later 3 does look more "inline" in terms of measurements
post #69 of 84
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lou8706 View Post

Can you send me the actual waist, thigh, and hem measurements of the 32x34 and 33x34 straight legs? Thanks.

hi lou, all measurements for the denim and chinos are up, thanks!
post #70 of 84
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

I have
Garment-Dyed Twill Chino (ANTIQUE NAVY) and Garment-Dyed Twill Chino (BURGUNDY), both are great choice

agreed! i have the burgundy pair from the sale.
post #71 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

agreed! i have the burgundy pair from the sale.

burgundy was definitely the more versatile one though, at least given my current shirt wardroe, I think I will probably getting a few more summer linen shirts to match the antique navy one
post #72 of 84

Jeans look great! Can you expect any stretch with the RRL rinsed straight legged?

post #73 of 84
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuasaussey View Post

Jeans look great! Can you expect any stretch with the RRL rinsed straight legged?

i believe there will be a slight stretch, but best bet is to ask in the RRL thread. let me know if you want to pick anything up, thanks!
post #74 of 84
Thread Starter 
everything reduced by $15!
post #75 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

everything reduced by $15!
im guessing all jeans are gone?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum › Forums › Marketplace › Streetwear & Denim Classifieds › RRL Low Straight Rigid, Slim Fit Rigid, Officer Chino Selvedge & MORE - Dec 2014 Update !!!