Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bradley Cooper-Limitless Last post on 8/20/13 at 7:29pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
3 roll 2.5 with peaked lapels - Page 6post #76 of 8411/21/11 at 7:13amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 8411/21/11 at 12:00pmpost #78 of 843/17/12 at 2:30pmpost #79 of 843/17/12 at 3:57pmpost #80 of 843/17/12 at 4:02pmpost #81 of 843/17/12 at 5:01pmpost #82 of 848/9/12 at 9:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
Ok, the latest commission that I had was a 3 roll 2.5 (don't worry no peaks) and I like it a lot. It begins to roll pretty much right under the top button. I think there is something to be said about true 3 buttons that naturally over time fall open. I actually think I prefer this. It seems to make a more three-dimensional dramatic roll than jacket made to roll to 2.5. This being said I am not sure what to do with the top buttonhole. Which side should I get the butthole worked on? I am thinking both sides..Quote:
I got a GREAT lol out of this series of messages. I'm lol-ing as I type!post #83 of 848/12/12 at 3:03pm
- 3 roll 2.5 with peaked lapels
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
Currently, there are 1612 Active Users (312 Members and 1300 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 43 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 43 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Damana Shampoo 6 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?