Hi all, first post here!
Let's talk about vests / waistcoats. I think they're awesome because:
- they're a great layering piece in cool and cold weather
- you can easily throw them on and completely change the look of an outfit
- they're probably the simplest article of clothing from a perspective of fit
However, it is REALLY difficult to find good vests that aren't a part of a 3-piece suit. This fall I would like to build my vest collection and I've searched so many sites (including all the affiliates) for something which is:
- not part of a 3-piece suit, as mentioned above
- something other than a basic single-breasted vest, such as a double-breasted, shawl collar, etc.
- less than $250
What're your thoughts on vests? Any advice on where to buy vests?