or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NHL 2011-2012 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NHL 2011-2012 Thread - Page 79

post #1171 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

So just a one game suspension? biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Hartnell (whom I really like)
I actually really like the Flyers. They play really tough, but not dirty like the Bruins or cheap like the Pens. Lots of respect for them even though Rangers fans are supposed to hate them (and hate everybody for that matter).
post #1172 of 1719
i wish philly could stop more goals.
post #1173 of 1719
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

laugh.gif
I actually really like the Flyers. They play really tough, but not dirty like the Bruins or cheap like the Pens. Lots of respect for them even though Rangers fans are supposed to hate them (and hate everybody for that matter).

+1. Respect. I think they play a lot like the Rangers, They may have more skill, but between the pipes you'll see the difference between the two teams.
post #1174 of 1719
3 games for Hagland. Sounds about right to me considering there's no suspension history for the player in question. I would have guessed two games, but it's clear that Shanaban has no compass anymore.
post #1175 of 1719
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrifter View Post

3 games for Hagland. Sounds about right to me considering there's no suspension history for the player in question. I would have guessed two games, but it's clear that Shanaban has no compass anymore.

Unbelievable. Maybe its my blue blood, but Weber gets nothing and Hagelin, with NO history of this, get THREE playoff games?
post #1176 of 1719
Yea Shanny is all over the place. No consistency anywhere in the league (wearing stripes or sitting in the front office). No one knows what the rules are anymore.
post #1177 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Unbelievable. Maybe its my blue blood, but Weber gets nothing and Hagelin, with NO history of this, get THREE playoff games?

weber hit was BY a star player, hagelin hit was ON a star player. nod[1].gif
post #1178 of 1719

I'll withhold my judgment until we see what Carkner and the Penguins crew get. I've got to say that I'm a little bit surprised that Hags got three.

post #1179 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Unbelievable. Maybe its my blue blood, but Weber gets nothing and Hagelin, with NO history of this, get THREE playoff games?

total bullshit
post #1180 of 1719
cj7jj1j2t5xs.gif
post #1181 of 1719
Carkner suspended 1 game.
post #1182 of 1719

Carkner gets one. Shanahan said that Hagelin having no prior history went into consideration for him getting a three-game suspension and turned around to say Carkner having a previous history (one instance in which he injured someone) went into consideration for him getting one game. I know their penalties were different, but it just seems a bit inconsistent.

post #1183 of 1719
Carkner already served most of a game... 2,5,10 and a game actually.
post #1184 of 1719
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post

cj7jj1j2t5xs.gif

That little prick.... up 3-0 in the series, all I gotta say.
post #1185 of 1719
my wife:
"pulling hair is dirty even for a girls fight. What the fuck was that?"

and then her facebook update:
"Sidney Crosby, you are a twat."



I am proud.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NHL 2011-2012 Thread