or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › What Do You Do For a Living?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Do You Do For a Living? - Page 2

post #16 of 474
intl' trade analyst
post #17 of 474
Information Security consultant.
post #18 of 474
Antiques expert for an auction house. Edit: Didn't we have a thread like this before? Or did it get lost in the Great Crash?
post #19 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy
I'm a new, lazy business student spending a year in Finland

Damn, we need to organise export of that Fazer Rye bread from Finland. I cannot eat this shit they call bread here.

I don't work. But my job is to stay out of trouble.
I suck at my job.
post #20 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
Damn, we need to organise export of that Fazer Rye bread from Finland. I cannot eat this shit they call bread here.

I don't work.

Tell me about it. Finnish baking/pastries rock. Korvapuustit, pulla, Runeberg's tarts, etc.
post #21 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
Antiques expert for an auction house.

Edit: Didn't we have a thread like this before? Or did it get lost in the Great Crash?
Yeah, there is one It was post crash, I think it is on the Money/Power forum
post #22 of 474
Investment consultant.
post #23 of 474
Lawyer (big law firm associate).
post #24 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Tell me about it. Finnish baking/pastries rock. Korvapuustit, pulla, Runeberg's tarts, etc.

He he. I have a place not far from me called Sweet Finnish they have freshly baked pulla and rye. But I still think Fazer is better. Hell I'd go to Russian deli for Rye if i am desperate for some toast.
post #25 of 474
Reading those posts is making me hungry.

I am a techie (software tester).
post #26 of 474
Part-time Project Manager at a door manufacturer and seller, assistant to a Sustainability Consultant, and manager of sponsorship for a chocolate festival.

I'm tired...and hungry.
post #27 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
He he. I have a place not far from me called Sweet Finnish they have freshly baked pulla and rye. But I still think Fazer is better. Hell I'd go to Russian deli for Rye if i am desperate for some toast.

Is that the same Fazer that makes Fazer chocolate? I haven't been able to find good rye bread here either. I usually just get the Munich rye from the store here, or from the local baker.

I do have a good source for salmiakki though
post #28 of 474
Purveyor and consumer of fermented grape juice, former bean counter.
post #29 of 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuffthis
Purveyor and consumer of fermented grape juice, former bean counter.

Best job description yet
post #30 of 474
Totally.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Business, Careers & Education
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › What Do You Do For a Living?