or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 67

post #991 of 1555
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

I have received my 2 Newbury blazers (black and brown). The fitting is good. Looks half decent. Just it feels really rough to touch. They probably used really cheap wool.

Basically its like last year, two models were availale, one was a more delicate nicer herringbone, partially canvassed, made in italy, etc... The other was the one you quoted me in a pic wearing, rough working, made in china etc...I took it since it was a nice short coat to use as a layering piece, but not as an actual sport coat.
post #992 of 1555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Basically its like last year, two models were availale, one was a more delicate nicer herringbone, partially canvassed, made in italy, etc... The other was the one you quoted me in a pic wearing, rough working, made in china etc...I took it since it was a nice short coat to use as a layering piece, but not as an actual sport coat.
Thanks for the clarifications. I will keep it. Use it for the rainy days. I mean it doesn’t look bad. But just really rough to touch. Rugby has 2 more wool blazers $500+ , I guess they are made with better wool.
**There was a flannel rugby suit 36r on ebay last night for $179 did you buy it ? I didn’t bother biding on it. Since I know you will out bid me !!!!
post #993 of 1555
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

**There was a flannel rugby suit 36r on ebay last night for $179 did you buy it ? I didn’t bother biding on it. Since I know you will out bid me !!!!

No I have it already lol... and for some reason the lining in my flannel pinstripe suit is pretty damn awesome...but the other Made in USA suits from early seasons of the brand didn't have the lining in mine:

post #994 of 1555
^^Damn. I should've bid on this. Next time If I see anything 36r I guess I will have to ask you if you will be bidding on them.
BTW rugby just listed a new Newbury blazer in Charcoal colour. @$398.
Is this one link at the bottom same as the picture ? I have the below its quite dark and has few different colour hue on it.
http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?productId=13115787&categoryId=11373427&cp=3138868


.
Edited by md2010 - 11/13/12 at 4:28am
post #995 of 1555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout144 View Post

Is anyone selling this rugby cricket shawl cardigan in a L

im willing to pay atleast 200-300 for it

700


doesnt seem like im goin to end up finding this any time soon

post #996 of 1555
Wearing my brown wool Newbury blazer today. The wool feel a bit better than the black one. And fitting is much better(it fits me like a MTM). The waist is much suppressed and has belted waist. The sleeves are a bit tighter as well. This is the thing with SC/blazers same brand same model but different fit on each colour/designs.
post #997 of 1555

im new here but i just wanted to share some of my collection

700

700

post #998 of 1555

Received my Flannel Sport shirt and Shetland Crew Sweater.

 

Disappointed with the sport shirt, as it is far too long.  Same issue with the dress shirt I purchased a few months back, the hem of the shirt was to my mid-thigh. The shirt fit well everywhere else (I'm 5'4 athletic build).

 

Loved the sweater though.

post #999 of 1555
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadykay sf View Post

Received my Flannel Sport shirt and Shetland Crew Sweater.

Disappointed with the sport shirt, as it is far too long.  Same issue with the dress shirt I purchased a few months back, the hem of the shirt was to my mid-thigh. The shirt fit well everywhere else (I'm 5'4 athletic build).

Loved the sweater though.

To be fair people of our stature should not expect OTR sport and dress shirts to fit us in length.
post #1000 of 1555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post


To be fair people of our stature should not expect OTR sport and dress shirts to fit us in length.

I suppose I could have gone to the tailors with them, but most of their other apparel fit me wonderfully.  It was wrong of me to assume otherwise.

post #1001 of 1555

I've been looking at buying a pair of their University embroidered Skull chinos in a 32x32, and was just wondering if anyone has a pair and could give me an idea on how slim the University "trim fit" is and what the ankle opening measures?

post #1002 of 1555
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryogrif View Post

I've been looking at buying a pair of their University embroidered Skull chinos in a 32x32, and was just wondering if anyone has a pair and could give me an idea on how slim the University "trim fit" is and what the ankle opening measures?

Its my understanding that the university chino sizing changed slightly over the last year and a half and I have 5 pairs from before then...someone can chime in if I am wrong.
post #1003 of 1555
post #1004 of 1555

also im lookin for this in a L. lmk

700

post #1005 of 1555
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread