Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBow Tiestagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryCardiganstagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemRalph Lauren Blazertagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- itemRalph Lauren Suittagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:30 am in Classic Menswear
- pricedrop 5/11 - RLPL Dot Tie and RLBL Knit Tie Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 66post #976 of 155911/9/12 at 5:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #977 of 155911/9/12 at 6:53pmSearched through the thread but couldn't find a definitive assessment on the matter: how is the sizing on Rugby's XS oxfords? The size chart on their website says that XS corresponds to a 30-32" chest and 13.5" neck. That seems tiny.
For what it's worth, I wear the 14.5 BB ESF oxfords. Does anyone know if a size S or XS is comparable the 14.5 BB ESF?post #978 of 155911/9/12 at 8:13pmpost #979 of 155911/10/12 at 12:05ampost #980 of 155911/10/12 at 12:36ampost #981 of 155911/10/12 at 12:38amQuote:Originally Posted by Cambel
Searched through the thread but couldn't find a definitive assessment on the matter: how is the sizing on Rugby's XS oxfords? The size chart on their website says that XS corresponds to a 30-32" chest and 13.5" neck. That seems tiny.
For what it's worth, I wear the 14.5 BB ESF oxfords. Does anyone know if a size S or XS is comparable the 14.5 BB ESF?
13.5 neck is an overstatement, its more of a 14.5, in PRL terms, its smaller than a Custom Fit Small.
Although I've yet to try ESL from BB, Rugby's XS sport shirts fit me snug. Dress shirts in 14.5 are a bit bigger to allow for proper dressing/tugging in.post #982 of 155911/10/12 at 2:59pmpost #983 of 155911/11/12 at 8:16pmpost #984 of 155911/12/12 at 8:46ampost #985 of 155911/12/12 at 10:14ampost #986 of 155911/12/12 at 10:15ampost #987 of 155911/12/12 at 1:20pm
lol yea thats exactly y i want it and plus i know its something my friends wanted but it was too late when i went to the store. I just recently bought the varsity leather jacket and about 2 months ago i bought the patched cardigan which didnt even hit my store in my area , i think it was sold out before they even shipped to stores like thatpost #988 of 155911/12/12 at 1:43pmpost #989 of 155911/12/12 at 1:52pmpost #990 of 155911/12/12 at 7:25pm
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Random fashion thoughts 41 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 2 minutes ago
- › Getting suits on sale 2 minutes ago
- › NWT Caruso Grey suit, size 46 / 36 R7, wardrobe staple! Free... 2 minutes ago
- › The MBA Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I get these Paul Smith shoes? 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet x Southwick 40-42R Unstructured, Half Canvas, Caramel... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...