or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 7

post #91 of 1546
I will post some picture of selvedge pair including detail shots.
and that limited edition one too.
post #92 of 1546
I know that one of the limited edition vintage slim selvage from FF2010 was made in USA in White Oak Cone and they actually felt pretty good when I tried them on. They were not as heavy as RRL's but I think they are still pretty sturdy and was retailed at $250. I regreted for not grabbing one of those when it went on sale for $140 not long ago.
post #93 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


+1. the only thing holding me back is the 60% off sale that eventually will take place in Jan/early feb

do the university oxfords usually go on sale?

also about to go in store to try these on later this week, but will a size small fit me if im 5'7 and about 150?
post #94 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeezyo View Post


do the university oxfords usually go on sale?

also about to go in store to try these on later this week, but will a size small fit me if im 5'7 and about 150?

They may go down to $40 or so, maybe a bit less on summer colors. But if you are a student, just buy them now with your student discount. As for fit a small should fit you if you aren't that built.
post #95 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

I know that one of the limited edition vintage slim selvage from FF2010 was made in USA in White Oak Cone and they actually felt pretty good when I tried them on. They were not as heavy as RRL's but I think they are still pretty sturdy and was retailed at $250. I regreted for not grabbing one of those when it went on sale for $140 not long ago.

Saw it in store, feels lighter weight than RRL ones, at retail, it's on par with RRL pricing (or even more expensive, the most "basic" RRL ones are 220, one wash/rinse are 230).
post #96 of 1546
For the price the university oxford is nice. I can't say I'd buy another one due to the fit though. They need to be slimmer. I guess getting it altered + the cost of the shirt wouldn't kill the bank though.
post #97 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post


Saw it in store, feels lighter weight than RRL ones, at retail, it's on par with RRL pricing (or even more expensive, the most "basic" RRL ones are 220, one wash/rinse are 230).

ya it is lighter than the RRL when I tried it on I can feel the difference right away cuz I was wearing my low straights at that time. but it feels good to me tho. I mean it could be a pair of good summer jeans.
post #98 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post


ya it is lighter than the RRL when I tried it on I can feel the difference right away cuz I was wearing my low straights at that time. but it feels good to me tho. I mean it could be a pair of good summer jeans.

Agreed, need to wait for some aggressive sale now satisfied.gif
post #99 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post


Agreed, need to wait for some aggressive sale now satisfied.gif

this is exactly what im doin now. if i see it again onsale i'll grab it w/o a hearbeat
post #100 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


They may go down to $40 or so, maybe a bit less on summer colors. But if you are a student, just buy them now with your student discount. As for fit a small should fit you if you aren't that built.

thanks. does rugby usually release any other colors for fall besides the ones listed online right now?
post #101 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeezyo View Post


thanks. does rugby usually release any other colors for fall besides the ones listed online right now?

What they have right now seem like the normal set.
post #102 of 1546
Thread Starter 
626

626
post #103 of 1546
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

626

626

sort of just in time, I am leaving on Oct/1st, though 25% is not really that tasty, guess styleforum spoiled me...
post #104 of 1546
^better than nothing lol. I am going to use the discount to cop a few oxfords.

thanks again for the reply stevent.
post #105 of 1546

Here's a super crappy picture of me wearing my tab collar chambray shirt today and not looking like a cowboy (I hope). Sorry about the really terrible quality and crazy ass dots on the mirror. Burgundy knit tie and royal blue cardigan.

 

Tab collar chambray shirt

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread