or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 48

post #706 of 1557
and she can multi-task, taking photos and putting in Saturdays' digits into her iPhone at the same damn time!
post #707 of 1557



Thought I'd go Fair Isle in light of the beaut.
post #708 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


Thought I'd go Fair Isle in light of the beaut.

It is a tad bit early for fair isle...ive been wanting to get one for like 5 years but never pulled the trigger. Should have done it when i used to be an RL employee.
post #709 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

I think I'm in love:
tumblr_ma1wj8saUN1r98lsno1_1280.jpg
More pics:
http://www.preposity.com/2012/09/fashions-night-out-rugby-ralph-lauren/

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

It is a tad bit early for fair isle...ive been wanting to get one for like 5 years but never pulled the trigger. Should have done it when i used to be an RL employee.


You obviously missed why I went with the fair isle...and yes she defintely does pull it off better than I do

Also was part of a spring collection, so could be said its late:

http://www.rugby.com/blog/post/2011/02/16/Editore28099s-Pick-Fair-Weather-Fair-Isle.aspx
post #710 of 1557
oh i didnt miss it, but i still wouldnt bust it out yet...im not busting out sweaters even light sweaters till its in the 40s
post #711 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

oh i didnt miss it, but i still wouldnt bust it out yet...im not busting out sweaters even light sweaters till its in the 40s

Oh, well I just recently got to Minnesota, and its cold now, and windy...I went to work in a heavy leather jacket
post #712 of 1557
Is this the last sale of the year before Christmas/New Year Sales. Do RL and rugby have something in next couple of weeks with a slightly deeper discount?

Thanks,
post #713 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffatt View Post

Is this the last sale of the year before Christmas/New Year Sales. Do RL and rugby have something in next couple of weeks with a slightly deeper discount?
Thanks,

They will most likely put things on sale in anticipation of Holiday/WInter items being posted.

I wouldn't expect a coupon for some time. Last year there was one near thanksgiving...25% off

post #714 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

oh i didnt miss it, but i still wouldnt bust it out yet...im not busting out sweaters even light sweaters till its in the 40s

 

i wear light sweaters in warmer weather sometimes (cricket jumpers or thin pieces, etc...). i think they can be worn any time of year given personal preference and what you pair it with.

 

how do the oxfords from Rugby usually size? never tried them on. I have Polo custom-fit oxfords in Small that fit well (a tad on the roomy side still) ...

post #715 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeindc View Post

i wear light sweaters in warmer weather sometimes (cricket jumpers or thin pieces, etc...). i think they can be worn any time of year given personal preference and what you pair it with.

how do the oxfords from Rugby usually size? never tried them on. I have Polo custom-fit oxfords in Small that fit well (a tad on the roomy side still) ...

A Rugby Small oxford fits a tad bit slimmer than a Custom Fit Small PRL Oxford.

14.5 in the Dress Oxfords are a little slimmer than Custom Fit Small PRL, as well, however the sleeves do seem to run long.

To be fair, I think the sleeves run a tad bit longer in general with the button downs, can be annoying when they aren't the 'perfect' length - but that all depends on your arms
post #716 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeindc View Post

i wear light sweaters in warmer weather sometimes (cricket jumpers or thin pieces, etc...). i think they can be worn any time of year given personal preference and what you pair it with.

how do the oxfords from Rugby usually size? never tried them on. I have Polo custom-fit oxfords in Small that fit well (a tad on the roomy side still) ...

I walk to work and am pretty warm if I have anything on other then a light jacket even now and its in the low 50s this week. Thats the reason I dont wear them...though it is very cold in the office as they still crank the ac.
post #717 of 1557
AMAZING sale right now:

30% off all items if you buy a sweater (auto applied in cart)

then 15% off with: STUD76308

Just bought:

Black Watch Down Jacket

Shaggy Shetland Sweater in Burgundy

Blue Striped Oxford

White Dress Oxford

Leather Slider Belt

Vintage Print Bow Tie

Tartan Cross Body Bag

Came out to 528 after tax on the belt since MN taxes belts/accessories...

MSRP of $904, down to $515 = around 42% off full price merch
post #718 of 1557

nice! thanks for the heads up!

post #719 of 1557
how do i buy stuff on the rugby website?

when i click more details nothing happens,

i can't see sizes or add anything to cart.
post #720 of 1557
maybe i should finally get those velvet slippers :0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread