Haven't seen it previously and liking it for a basic hoodie. There seem to be crazy discounts on items later in the season...any reason I shouldn't hold out to snag one in a couple months?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBow Tiestagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryCardiganstagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemRalph Lauren Blazertagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- itemRalph Lauren Suittagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- pricedrop 5/11 - RLPL Dot Tie and RLBL Knit Tie Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Last edited: 5/10/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 45post #661 of 15599/5/12 at 11:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #662 of 15599/5/12 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by OmniscientCause
When I was in Rugby yesterday I was so disapointed with their sport coats. I was going to buy one last year forget the model but it was probably newbury something or other but the quality was just not what I was looking for. Went with Jcrew instead. This was the real turning point for me with rugby, since then (about a year ago) I have seen a drastic change in the brand for the worse. More is focused on branding than on quality. Its a glorified Abercrombie now. But they are still good for a few things just not as much as like 3-4 years ago.
I feel this happened years ago for me, what cemented it was my holiday sale order last winter, terrible quality on almost everything I boughtpost #663 of 15599/6/12 at 8:16amQuote:
Yeah they've had similar hoodies in the past, this one is 'new' this fall. At least its iteration/design is.
I would expect it to go on sale eventuallypost #664 of 15599/18/12 at 6:03ampost #665 of 15599/18/12 at 6:33ampost #666 of 15599/18/12 at 6:57ampost #667 of 15599/18/12 at 8:05amQuote:
screw me for living in Minnesota....gotta start looking for a new job soon on the east coast
25% off two suits, or two sport coats would be a great deal right now on certain items.
I did just pick up a cricket blazer, will post pics later this week
Also got these for a steal:
$250 Brand new with tags/stickers, MSRP is like $695.. so I consider that a steal. Pretty sure these are Stubbs and Wootton for PRL, can't see anyone else making these ones.post #668 of 15599/18/12 at 8:53ampost #669 of 15599/19/12 at 9:09am
A few of these just came back in stock.. picked one up for $253 after student discount, last XS in stock..I'm guessing only 1 Small and 1 Medium is leftover.
http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?pid=13211854&catid=3138868.3372179&tempid=rugbyColorpost #670 of 15599/19/12 at 9:48ampost #671 of 15599/19/12 at 9:54amQuote:
There's an ongoing online sale: 20% off select fall favorites.
Instore (Short Hills Mall, NJ): 20% off select fall favorites, 25% off when you purchase 2 or more of the same style.
Student Discount is 15% off full-priced items only.post #672 of 15599/19/12 at 11:09ampost #673 of 15599/19/12 at 11:09amQuote:Quote:
if for some reason the current coupon for student discount doesn't work (it didn't for me), call their customer support and they will apply it for you over the phone.post #674 of 15599/23/12 at 12:38pmpost #675 of 15599/23/12 at 7:57pm
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1613 Active Users (403 Members and 1210 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 56 seconds ago
- › Gitman Vintage Indigo Denim Shirt 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reading thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Eat. Bespoke. Love (my Italian trip report) 10 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...