Haven't seen it previously and liking it for a basic hoodie. There seem to be crazy discounts on items later in the season...any reason I shouldn't hold out to snag one in a couple months?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBow Tiestagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryCardiganstagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemRalph Lauren Blazertagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- itemRalph Lauren Suittagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- pricedrop 5/11 - RLPL Dot Tie and RLBL Knit Tie Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 45post #661 of 15599/5/12 at 11:29pmpost #662 of 15599/5/12 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by OmniscientCause
When I was in Rugby yesterday I was so disapointed with their sport coats. I was going to buy one last year forget the model but it was probably newbury something or other but the quality was just not what I was looking for. Went with Jcrew instead. This was the real turning point for me with rugby, since then (about a year ago) I have seen a drastic change in the brand for the worse. More is focused on branding than on quality. Its a glorified Abercrombie now. But they are still good for a few things just not as much as like 3-4 years ago.
I feel this happened years ago for me, what cemented it was my holiday sale order last winter, terrible quality on almost everything I boughtpost #663 of 15599/6/12 at 8:16amQuote:
Yeah they've had similar hoodies in the past, this one is 'new' this fall. At least its iteration/design is.
I would expect it to go on sale eventuallypost #664 of 15599/18/12 at 6:03ampost #665 of 15599/18/12 at 6:33ampost #666 of 15599/18/12 at 6:57ampost #667 of 15599/18/12 at 8:05amQuote:
screw me for living in Minnesota....gotta start looking for a new job soon on the east coast
25% off two suits, or two sport coats would be a great deal right now on certain items.
I did just pick up a cricket blazer, will post pics later this week
Also got these for a steal:
$250 Brand new with tags/stickers, MSRP is like $695.. so I consider that a steal. Pretty sure these are Stubbs and Wootton for PRL, can't see anyone else making these ones.post #668 of 15599/18/12 at 8:53ampost #669 of 15599/19/12 at 9:09am
A few of these just came back in stock.. picked one up for $253 after student discount, last XS in stock..I'm guessing only 1 Small and 1 Medium is leftover.
http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?pid=13211854&catid=3138868.3372179&tempid=rugbyColorpost #670 of 15599/19/12 at 9:48ampost #671 of 15599/19/12 at 9:54amQuote:
There's an ongoing online sale: 20% off select fall favorites.
Instore (Short Hills Mall, NJ): 20% off select fall favorites, 25% off when you purchase 2 or more of the same style.
Student Discount is 15% off full-priced items only.post #672 of 15599/19/12 at 11:09ampost #673 of 15599/19/12 at 11:09amQuote:Quote:
if for some reason the current coupon for student discount doesn't work (it didn't for me), call their customer support and they will apply it for you over the phone.post #674 of 15599/23/12 at 12:38pmpost #675 of 15599/23/12 at 7:57pm
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Currently, there are 895 Active Users (102 Members and 793 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 4 minutes ago
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 27 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 49 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 58 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 59 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...