Haven't seen it previously and liking it for a basic hoodie. There seem to be crazy discounts on items later in the season...any reason I shouldn't hold out to snag one in a couple months?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBow Tiestagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryCardiganstagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemRalph Lauren Blazertagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- itemRalph Lauren Suittagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- pricedrop 5/11 - RLPL Dot Tie and RLBL Knit Tie Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 45post #661 of 15599/5/12 at 11:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #662 of 15599/5/12 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by OmniscientCause
When I was in Rugby yesterday I was so disapointed with their sport coats. I was going to buy one last year forget the model but it was probably newbury something or other but the quality was just not what I was looking for. Went with Jcrew instead. This was the real turning point for me with rugby, since then (about a year ago) I have seen a drastic change in the brand for the worse. More is focused on branding than on quality. Its a glorified Abercrombie now. But they are still good for a few things just not as much as like 3-4 years ago.
I feel this happened years ago for me, what cemented it was my holiday sale order last winter, terrible quality on almost everything I boughtpost #663 of 15599/6/12 at 8:16amQuote:
Yeah they've had similar hoodies in the past, this one is 'new' this fall. At least its iteration/design is.
I would expect it to go on sale eventuallypost #664 of 15599/18/12 at 6:03ampost #665 of 15599/18/12 at 6:33ampost #666 of 15599/18/12 at 6:57ampost #667 of 15599/18/12 at 8:05amQuote:
screw me for living in Minnesota....gotta start looking for a new job soon on the east coast
25% off two suits, or two sport coats would be a great deal right now on certain items.
I did just pick up a cricket blazer, will post pics later this week
Also got these for a steal:
$250 Brand new with tags/stickers, MSRP is like $695.. so I consider that a steal. Pretty sure these are Stubbs and Wootton for PRL, can't see anyone else making these ones.post #668 of 15599/18/12 at 8:53ampost #669 of 15599/19/12 at 9:09am
A few of these just came back in stock.. picked one up for $253 after student discount, last XS in stock..I'm guessing only 1 Small and 1 Medium is leftover.
http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?pid=13211854&catid=3138868.3372179&tempid=rugbyColorpost #670 of 15599/19/12 at 9:48ampost #671 of 15599/19/12 at 9:54amQuote:
There's an ongoing online sale: 20% off select fall favorites.
Instore (Short Hills Mall, NJ): 20% off select fall favorites, 25% off when you purchase 2 or more of the same style.
Student Discount is 15% off full-priced items only.post #672 of 15599/19/12 at 11:09ampost #673 of 15599/19/12 at 11:09amQuote:Quote:
if for some reason the current coupon for student discount doesn't work (it didn't for me), call their customer support and they will apply it for you over the phone.post #674 of 15599/23/12 at 12:38pmpost #675 of 15599/23/12 at 7:57pm
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1019 Active Users (207 Members and 812 Guests)
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 21 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 28 minutes ago
- › Meermin Chelsea Boot - sz 10 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...