or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 101

post #1501 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by palma View Post


Looking for rugby items myself. If anybody knows any outlets that still have rugby items?

 

My local tjmaxx has a bunch of rugby items.

post #1502 of 1557
found a few Rugby 1 of 1 sample jackets at yesterday's sample sale. if anyone's interested in seeing them, i posted them in my B&S thread.
post #1503 of 1557
Rugby Thompson, i feel like i'll be kicking myself down the line for that jacket. that wool blanket they did was amazing too and i waited until it was too late!
post #1504 of 1557

Guys,

 

In the months leading the Rugby store closure, I bought ALOT of Rugby pieces in size medium/large that are still brand new. Not looking to unload them at a substantial markup so if anyone is interested, PM me and I can send you a rough estimate of what I have. I have the polos, jackets, sweaters [lots], and loads of accessories. 

post #1505 of 1557

Hey guys,

 

I got quite a few responses via PM. So I went ahead and charted the list of just about everything I had. I have to update sizes but that's just to give you a run down. Its 90% of what I am looking to unload.  

 

Here's a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RfGdQFEdb9aGpxb0NSRWQ5blk/edit?usp=sharing

 

NOTE: The link only shows a preview mode. You have to download the pdf to see the items properly. If you don't then the colors will look grainy. You can download the pdf by going to "file" and  then "download"

 

Law school finals is about to kick off soon so I'm not on here as often. Thus, please email me instead of sending a PM.

 

Also, if anyone knows a good pdf host instead of me using my personal gmail account I would appreciate it. 

post #1506 of 1557

im still trying to get my hands on this in a large if anyone can help

700

post #1507 of 1557

also i have this for trade(for the cardigan above) or sale nwt (never worn) even still have the box, its a large btw

post #1508 of 1557
Im having serious rugby university chino withdrawal...i could find similar options for twice the price but I cant justify it...anyone found thick material that holds up similar to the university chinos for less then 100 and is still slim? Im looking for something in olive.

Could go save khaki or ball and buck but both are around 150.
post #1509 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

Im having serious rugby university chino withdrawal...i could find similar options for twice the price but I cant justify it...anyone found thick material that holds up similar to the university chinos for less then 100 and is still slim? Im looking for something in olive.

Could go save khaki or ball and buck but both are around 150.

I've moved on to Gant Rugger's Chinos. I love these, but a bit more modern than preppy maybe. Got them on sale for <$100, and were the 'Hugger' fit.
post #1510 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

I've moved on to Gant Rugger's Chinos. I love these, but a bit more modern than preppy maybe. Got them on sale for <$100, and were the 'Hugger' fit.

Thanks Saturday's im on their email list and there is one on newbury st in boston so maybe ill pop in the next week or so to see what they have on sale.

You found they fit similarly? I feel like the university chino was perfect in the thigh for me and loved how they tappered...this is pre 2012 university chino where they changed the fit slightly.
post #1511 of 1557

Ugh, fall/winter is making me miss Rugby even more...I have tons of their sweaters and have never really found another brand that fits me like Rugby did. I loved their shawl pullovers and cardigans...

post #1512 of 1557
Fortunately I still have 5 pair of chinos in basic colours unworn with tags, very difficult to find an alternative today at the same price/quality ratio...

Talking of Gant Rugger, I thought it could replace Rugby but for what I've experienced some products are nice, others, like blazers are very crappy.
Edited by alexSF - 11/22/13 at 2:10pm
post #1513 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

Thanks Saturday's im on their email list and there is one on newbury st in boston so maybe ill pop in the next week or so to see what they have on sale.

You found they fit similarly? I feel like the university chino was perfect in the thigh for me and loved how they tappered...this is pre 2012 university chino where they changed the fit slightly.

It didn't fit the same in the thighs, but I bet the non-hugger fit khakis will fit better in that department
post #1514 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by momanny View Post
 

Hey guys,

 

I got quite a few responses via PM. So I went ahead and charted the list of just about everything I had. I have to update sizes but that's just to give you a run down. Its 90% of what I am looking to unload.  

 

EDIT: Link.

 

Law school finals is about to kick off soon so I'm not on here as often. Thus, please email me instead of sending a PM.

 

Also, if anyone knows a good pdf host instead of me using my personal gmail account I would appreciate it. 

 

 

- Note: Google opens up a preview version of the pdf, which distorts the graphics. To see all of the items clearly - download the pdf by hitting "Ctrl+S"  or use the "File" and then "Download" function. Thanks, guys.

post #1515 of 1557

Can't believe we're approaching the one year anniversary of the label's demise ... 


Edited by BaronFizzwell - 1/2/14 at 1:40am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread