Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBow Tiestagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryCardiganstagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemRalph Lauren Blazertagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- itemRalph Lauren Suittagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:17 am in Classic Menswear
- pricedrop 5/11 - RLPL Dot Tie and RLBL Knit Tie Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 95
Styleforum Top Picks
I beg to differ, bought that exact coat for a friend for 140, and here it is unbought at $80.00, no one bidded: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rugby-3-Button-Tweed-Herringbone-blazer-36R-/330864692542?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=Lf6XvqXQr7mHCSY9IUP%252FO0uO%252Fjw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
It's okay, but I wouldn't pay more than 150 for it.
I only said it was good as the other member was upset when I said it was rubbish. I paid under $200 for mine. Still a terrible buy. These are the items takes up your wardrobe space for no good reason. If I was in US I would've returned it.
It was nice knowing you Rugby .... I don't know what they're going to do with the Georgetown location, since Club Monaco closed there 2 years ago, but the full RL store is still on Wisconsin. Don't know if the DC crowd would buy into D&S, haven't seen much of any of it being sold around here.
Ahahahaha. No need to assuage me. I still think that if you need a cheapish tweed you could do a lot worse.
Still though, I can't help but feel as if turning a Rugby store into a D&S is desecrating the corpse.
It sounds to me that Rugby got killed because it cut into mainline PRL, RRL, RLBL and D&S too much, D&S is also cheap (comparatively) and very cheaply made/SHIT quality IMO, so the profit margins are bound to be higher than Rugby, which was well styled, and well made and also much higher priced than many mom's/dad's would be willing to spend on their children and too ridiculously branded to appeal to many of the older, self-sustained customers who would probably go for mainline PRL or RLBL, especially now that Rugby IS gone (= more profit). That's my thinking on the subject anyway. 'Tis a sad time indeed. Where the hell am I going to get perfectly fitting super slim OTR suits/SCs on the cheap that are also well made now, Suiting Gods??? Surely we aren't supposed to make do with that overpriced ludlow crap or the odd buttoning point of Cm, now are we?
Do you guys think the outlets are gonna be flooded with Rugby stuff that they had sitting in warehouses and never listed, or do you think most of it actually got sold off in the final weeks?
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 40 seconds ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 4 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Corthay 6 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns SS14 23 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...