or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 94

post #1396 of 1557
Also this in classifieds: http://www.styleforum.net/t/333831/bnwt-rl-rugby-brown-herringbone-tweed-jacket

Essentially a 38R Tweed Sport Coat from the Tweed Run collection. Good buy.
post #1397 of 1557

Looks like they cancelled the Vintage University Chinos and Rugby Chino Cap from my order, probably mistakenly left on the site at the time. No biggie, not going to miss those.

post #1398 of 1557
post #1399 of 1557
Quote:


I love how he says it's vintage ... probably already anticipating the markup for Rugby items once it's completely gone

post #1400 of 1557

I scored some really nice pieces...only to get hit with cancellation emails galore. Jeez.

post #1401 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


Its still on the website for 59-20% off, might as well just get it from there.

On another note, some items that show up with certain sizes are actually sold out, I was told the patchwork cardigan was sold out after I purchased it frown.gif

I would if they had a medium

post #1402 of 1557
post #1403 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmpay View Post

As long as we're talking about for-sale Rugby items, I have a NWOT Grey Herringbone Newbury Jacket in 38R--rear vent and chest pocket still shut and the clear little plastic tag things still in the sleeve. Unworn. Just a little big on me. Would love to get 220$; PM me with offers?

Apologies if that's inappropriate here. Going to throw it up classifieds when I get home.

-m

It's totally fine. Is it the Made in Italy one? Or is it the thick wool one. If its the Made in Italy, thinner wool, I'd be down.
post #1404 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

It's totally fine. Is it the Made in Italy one? Or is it the thick wool one. If its the Made in Italy, thinner wool, I'd be down.

Nope. Made in China. 100% wool and partially lined. Warm!
post #1405 of 1557
^^I have this grey made in china one. While its 100% wool. It feels really rough. It is warm. But since its thick it don’t really wrap the body well. I have worn mine 2/3 times and it sits on body like a box ! I guess I need to break in that sports coat !!!
post #1406 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

^^I have this grey made in china one. While its 100% wool. It feels really rough. It is warm. But since its thick it don’t really wrap the body well. I have worn mine 2/3 times and it sits on body like a box ! I guess I need to break in that sports coat !!!

Well this will help the sale! Asking 200 and available here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/334470/nwot-rugby-newbury-jacket-grey-herringbone-tweed-38r
post #1407 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmpay View Post

Well this will help the sale! Asking 200 and available here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/334470/nwot-rugby-newbury-jacket-grey-herringbone-tweed-38r
For $200 it’s a good buy icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif!
post #1408 of 1557
Quote:
Originally Posted by md2010 View Post

For $200 it’s a good buy icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif!

I beg to differ, bought that exact coat for a friend for 140, and here it is unbought at $80.00, no one bidded: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rugby-3-Button-Tweed-Herringbone-blazer-36R-/330864692542?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=Lf6XvqXQr7mHCSY9IUP%252FO0uO%252Fjw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc


It's okay, but I wouldn't pay more than 150 for it.
post #1409 of 1557
If anyone picked up the blue and yellow braces and now regret the purchase, please let me know. I'll gladly take them off your hands.
post #1410 of 1557

Good-bye Rugby. It was nice knowing you.frown.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread