Essentially a 38R Tweed Sport Coat from the Tweed Run collection. Good buy.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBow Tiestagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryCardiganstagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- brandRalph Laurentagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemRalph Lauren Blazertagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- itemRalph Lauren Suittagged by SYSTEM, 11/23/12
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- pricedrop 5/11 - RLPL Dot Tie and RLBL Knit Tie Last post on 5/6/13 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- No wonder there are so many Ralph Lauren Polo fake shirts.... Last post on 11/1/12 at 12:14pm in Classic Menswear
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread - Page 94post #1396 of 15591/30/13 at 6:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1397 of 15591/30/13 at 7:25ampost #1398 of 15591/30/13 at 8:01amWow.. really conch:
$359 for a bag that costs $40-50 on Rugby's site..post #1399 of 15591/30/13 at 8:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Saturdays
Wow.. really conch:
$359 for a bag that costs $40-50 on Rugby's site..
I love how he says it's vintage ... probably already anticipating the markup for Rugby items once it's completely gonepost #1400 of 15591/30/13 at 9:39ampost #1401 of 15591/30/13 at 11:25amQuote:
I would if they had a mediumpost #1402 of 15591/30/13 at 1:47pmpost #1403 of 15592/3/13 at 9:20amQuote:Originally Posted by mmmmpay
As long as we're talking about for-sale Rugby items, I have a NWOT Grey Herringbone Newbury Jacket in 38R--rear vent and chest pocket still shut and the clear little plastic tag things still in the sleeve. Unworn. Just a little big on me. Would love to get 220$; PM me with offers?
Apologies if that's inappropriate here. Going to throw it up classifieds when I get home.
It's totally fine. Is it the Made in Italy one? Or is it the thick wool one. If its the Made in Italy, thinner wool, I'd be down.post #1404 of 15592/3/13 at 10:16ampost #1405 of 15592/3/13 at 6:52pmpost #1406 of 15592/3/13 at 7:08pmQuote:
Well this will help the sale! Asking 200 and available here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/334470/nwot-rugby-newbury-jacket-grey-herringbone-tweed-38rpost #1407 of 15592/3/13 at 10:28pmQuote:For $200 it’s a good buy !Originally Posted by mmmmpay
Well this will help the sale! Asking 200 and available here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/334470/nwot-rugby-newbury-jacket-grey-herringbone-tweed-38rpost #1408 of 15592/3/13 at 10:44pm
I beg to differ, bought that exact coat for a friend for 140, and here it is unbought at $80.00, no one bidded: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rugby-3-Button-Tweed-Herringbone-blazer-36R-/330864692542?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=Lf6XvqXQr7mHCSY9IUP%252FO0uO%252Fjw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
It's okay, but I wouldn't pay more than 150 for it.post #1409 of 15592/4/13 at 7:03am
- Ralph Lauren Rugby Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
Currently, there are 1273 Active Users (256 Members and 1017 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 7 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Missing posters 24 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?